Missgreedyshome #20 Finally dropped by In the style, just as well as her clothes were vile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really want to see how she’s portrayed the ex? At the end of the day; the boys will be old enough to read that shite one day so I really wonder what she wrote. Funny she’s probably missed out all her scamming, selling all her free PR products on market place 😂🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 8
Why is she allowed to get away with self diagnosing??? borderline personality, ibs , anxiety and now she said she probably had an eating disorder fucks sake

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Why is she allowed to get away with self diagnosing??? borderline personality, ibs , anxiety and now she said she probably had an eating disorder fucks sake
And she mentioned body dismorphia in there too.
Every single thing in that book will be from her point of view (obviously) and she will always end up being the victim in every single chapter.

How pissed off would you be though if you wanted to buy a self help book, that gets recommended to you because of the genre its in and advertised at, and you read it realising its a bleeping autobiography of someone 🤣🤣 talk about false advertisement to sell something 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Her dedication page to the boys - "I hope I am making them as proud of them as they make me" How the hell did that pass proof reading?!
Absolutely hilarious 🤣 you do you Hun 🤣 this week is going from one embarrassment to an even bigger embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is probably ...right now....reading the paragraph again and asking H whats wrong with the words? And saying I dont get it:D

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her dedication page to the boys - "I hope I am making them as proud of them as they make me" How the hell did that pass proof reading?!
😂 did Stevie wonder do the proof reading?! What an utter joke of a woman she is.

• Haha
There are activity pages in the book!! 🤣
It’s just getting shitter and shitter!
What’s next?!
A picture to colour?! Word search?!
What's with all the random capital letters in that bold text?!
Doesn't Grinch have pages like this in her book, not an original thought in her head

Reactions: 11
Wow!! She has already said that she can't name people for fear of legal proceedings
she then goes on to mention that the book is about self harm to sexual abuse, social workers etc - lowest of the low in my opinion.
This is for attention if she is not calling anyone out!! As she has already mentioned it in a description of the book. What a way to sell your book!!
Any book if good, true/relevant/needs to mentioned- it sells itself!
Shame on you Greedy for picking out that aspect!!

[

Please don’t tell me that’s the finished photo posted by the stylist?!
No, that was the before. What a mess, she never kept up with it by the looks of it.
This is the end result, much better and healthier looking. By tomorrow it will be plonked up in a bun on top of her bonce.

Screenshot_20230110_234414_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
okay, that’s not so bad 🤣🤣🤣 i don’t even know why she bothers when it’s always scraped back in a bun

Reactions: 8
If you look at the list of chapters she posted one of them is titled ‘If your a teenager now….’

I don’t think spelling or grammar has been a top priority in this book 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I really want to see how she’s portrayed the ex? At the end of the day; the boys will be old enough to read that shite one day so I really wonder what she wrote. Funny she’s probably missed out all her scamming, selling all her free PR products on market place 😂🤷🏻‍♂️
There will be absolutely jack tit about the ex ! There is nothing to write other than how she fell ' victim'
No info will be given about prison because the charges are in the national papers. No need to write them in a book.
She will however add how it made HER feel.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.