Missgreedyshome #20 Finally dropped by In the style, just as well as her clothes were vile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if its been mentioned - but in the list of chapters and sub chapters she has writing your rather than you're. Surely that should have been picked up???

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry if its been mentioned - but in the list of chapters and sub chapters she has writing your rather than you're. Surely that should have been picked up???
I think she’s literally just written that out to share. I don’t think it’s in the book.
embarrassed for the ghost writer. Wouldn’t be putting this one on my CV

Reactions: 9
It doesn't even look like it's been checked at all does it, I would be sacking the proof reader, if there was actually one in the first place!!
Good proof readers are expensive and rightly so. If you can’t afford one at least get a few beta readers on side.

Reactions: 8
Good proof readers are expensive and rightly so. If you can’t afford one at least get a few beta readers on side.
Oh definitely, proof reading someone's book is a mammoth task, I really think H and the boys did hers, it really doesn't appear to be a professional job at all.

Reactions: 11
Its already gone down in price to £13.15 on amazon 🤣
And whoever asked if she had it published herself, the publishers are called Transworld Publishers LTD which is a division of Penguin

Reactions: 3
That story H put up saying Greedy is shaving her hairy muff, then greedy asking her to go get the kitchen scissors ✂
Bork 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Her dedication page to the boys - "I hope I am making them as proud of them as they make me" How the hell did that pass proof reading?!
I notice this right away too…doesn’t make any sense whatsoever…I read it a couple of times in case it was just missing a comma but no it just doesn’t make any actual sense. This is what happens when idiots write books…how has she not noticed this reading it again herself?!?!

Reactions: 8
Considering PTWM is supposedly her “friend” wouldn’t you think Charlotte would have sent her and all the other insta-scammers a free copy then they could promote it?! 🤔 or is it that no one actually gives a tit?
Their management will probably reimburse her and write it off as an expense seeing as they have the same manager 🤣

Reactions: 4
How pissed off would you be though if you wanted to buy a self help book, that gets recommended to you because of the genre its in and advertised at, and you read it realising its a bleeping autobiography of someone 🤣🤣 talk about false advertisement to sell something 🤦‍♀️
I feel like the publishers were worried about the uptake on an autobiography and so are trying to go for both - an autobiography and a self help book.
The sheep who would buy an autobiography will buy it either way but it opens it to a wider market if they try and sell it as a self help book but it’s going to be naff if you’re going to try and straddle both. I mean Greedy wrote it so it would be rubbish regardless but they’ve made it even worse by trying to do the two!

Reactions: 4
Waiting for BFF Stace’s post of arse licking/ sharing her book launch….. *tumble weed* naaa she’s bleeping about with a Moses basket 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.