MissGreedysHome #16 Paris engagement for the Instagram engagement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think it's a good idea them dancing with a binbags on their heads. Hope her kids didn't see. Thick cows.

Reactions: 9
what on earth have they got a blue badge for?!

I didn't think chronic laziness and scamming counted as disabilities?!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Absolute toolbag! Dancing with a black sacks on their head! I hope no young kids happen to come across their reel today which they will as they aren't private and decide to copy the plebs and suffocate! She's a bleeping liability!!!

Who's blue badge is it?
I can't believe they're doing that with bin bags over their heads, how bloody irresponsible and everyone commenting how great it is 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Strict criteria to get a blue badge they don't just give them out!
I noticed that too. Has to be for one of them. Guessing it'll be mental health. I reckon they get quite a bit, H will get carers allowance, pip, free road tax, mobility car. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 13
But her (alleged) mental health issues don't affect her mobility - they might mean she qualifies for the care component of PIP but I still don't see how she's got a blue badge.

I wonder if the badge is actually the grandads and she's using it? If so I hope she gets caught and prosecuted (there's been a few cases locally of people doing this, using badges belonging to elderly relatives)

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I noticed that too. Has to be for one of them. Guessing it'll be mental health. I reckon they get quite a bit, H will get carers allowance, pip, free road tax, mobility car. 🤔
I doubt you will get a BB for mental health issues. It doesn't affect mobility! And mobility is how you get a BB.

Reactions: 6
I doubt you will get a BB for mental health issues. It doesn't affect mobility! And mobility is how you get a BB.
Yeah I agree , and they don't seem to have any mobility issues, when they're dancing round kitchen , walking the dogs miles , generally being tits trying to be funny , so it's either not there's , or they've fiddled the system 😱😱🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 15
It's to do with psychological distress. So driving yourself using public transport gives extreme anxiety. Not able to plan and follow a journey. So could use her 'mental health' to get one. Not all bb are just for mobility either. People with illnesses such IBD can get them too.
But most likely it's someone else's because she's that type of person.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I agree , and they don't seem to have any mobility issues, when they're dancing round kitchen , walking the dogs miles , generally being tits trying to be funny , so it's either not there's , or they've fiddled the system 😱😱🤬🤬🤬
Exactly! I have a BB I have mobility issues due to cancer treatment and side effects, some days I use it other days I don't need too!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's to do with psychological distress. So driving yourself using public transport gives extreme anxiety. Not able to plan and follow a journey. Not all bb are just for mobility either. People with illnesses such IBD can get them too.
she uses the train all the time?!

Reactions: 9
It's to do with psychological distress. So driving yourself using public transport gives extreme anxiety. Not able to plan and follow a journey. Not all bb are just for mobility either. People with illnesses such IBD can get them too.
Yet she can go on trains etc to photo shoots by herself.... they full of it!

I commented on her reel saying dancing with black sacks on her head wasn't great.... and anyone copying is at risk of suffocation and it's been deleted!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Please tell me im not the only one that thinks this black bag on the head ain't a good idea. If children see that it can be so dangerous!!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.