MissGreedysHome #16 Paris engagement for the Instagram engagement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she's going off grid aka "can't access her messages" because its bff Stace's hen do and she's not been invited ?
I was thinking the same thing. Was wondering if this current depressive episode is because she feels left out by Stace

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had a look last night and they are not a charity. They are registered as a private community interest company.
Not for profit and charity are not the same thing. Charities have to be bringing in at least £5,000 a year and meet all the criteria for a charity. They are also monitored. It says they only accept donations via PayPal too so that’s probably why she didn’t do a JustGiving page although she could have had the money directed to their PayPal instead of her own. I’m sure they are a legit company, they are just not a registered charity.
Yes I agree. I posted after this that I thought they were a not for profit company and that there are certain amount of fundraising needed to get get registered

Reactions: 3
Did anyone hear harriet bang on about greedys mental health and she read loads of books to what triggers it. I wonder if this was all in her life coach training 🤔

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone hear harriet bang on about greedys mental health and she read loads of books to what triggers it. I wonder if this was all in her life coach training 🤔
What triggers it is when she looks here and her past is mentioned.
She knows if the press get hold of it, her bubble will burst.you never know though her ex may come out with a few stories

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What triggers it is when she looks here and her past is mentioned.
She knows if the press get hold of it, her bubble will burst.you never know though her ex may come out with a few stories
I do hope so , I hope it bursts one way or another, why should she live the "high " life , spend her days looking at wedding venues, walking the dog , going for brunch, when those who she ripped off can't 🤬🤬

• Angry
So Harriet has to propose AND take greedys name??? Truly all about Greedz innit

Reactions: 21
So Harriet has to propose AND take greedys name??? Truly all about Greedz innit
And H didn't even get a ring.

On a different note, she showed her dress PayPal as over £2,100 but said she raised £2k 🤔 theres no way she is donating every last penny to that mothers matter! She can't prove it, she can show a screenshot all she likes, doesn't prove exactly what went into her PayPal and what she's already taken out

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Has anyone seen Ash stories slating those fragrance water bottle things greedy is OBSESSED with 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank god the patronising cow explained how buy-one-get-one-free worked in such detail cos I had no idea 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Anybody else notice she said they were there last night but the receipt said the 5th. Why lie about something as stupid and pointless as that?!

• Wow
Anybody else notice she said they were there last night but the receipt said the 5th. Why lie about something as stupid and pointless as that?!
I think it's a pre record because the day after she went she said she'd post it later then didn't, standard

Reactions: 4
she spends like she’s on 400.000 a year , seriously unbelievable
unlikely boys have a penny in savings/trusts. Their mam drinks, eats and spends every penny. Wonder if she has maxed out business credit cards, overdraft, loan then will close her Ltd advertising agency. Was that screen grab added to the wiki ready for for the accidental puppies ? 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.