Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mgmhs

I'm massively late to the party watching it, but I have just started watching Derry Girls, every time Sister Michael comes on screen all I see is H. Is it just me?

ab67706c0000bebbd12eed45306f8eb66cbfca26.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Parry1988

VIP Member
So…we all know what a story thief she is…Kirsty Allsop has just swallowed an air pod while taking her daily vitamins…how long until Greedy-Bingo and SHE swallows an air pod taking vitamins…watch this space….
No she will have to go one better, a bit more embellished, like omg I was just taking my vitamin and I accidentally swallowed one of my crocs guys 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Parry1988

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion
# reno's stalled to a stop, engagement party was a flop, time for the next granny clothes drop 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

SandyB

Someone who doesn’t wear make up is picked by iconic to show off products
Someone who looks like crap most days picked by glossy box to showcase box
Someone who wears nothing but tshirt leggings and crocs gets ITS range
THE WORLD HAS GONE MAD

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Parry1988

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220705-102521_Instagram.jpg
so she didn't go out of the kindness of her heart to promote charity work....it was basically an ad for upcoming colab?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

Forthecraic

Chatty Member
How can the dogs be her therapy when she leaves them home constantly to go holiday.

she is having a social media break for a reason, they sold concert tickets for tonight due to “unforeseen circumstances”.

I’ve just lost a friend. He was a functioning alcoholic and I had no idea. He held down a job, drove a van daily, had a wife and 3 young kids. I don’t think he even knew he was an alcoholic or did not want to admit and ask for help. Greedy shares herself constantly drinking like it is normal behaviour. It is not.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Lalla

VIP Member
what on earth have they got a blue badge for?!

I didn't think chronic laziness and scamming counted as disabilities?!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Parry1988

VIP Member
Does anyone think her account is genuinely struggling at the moment?I've noticed lately she keeps re sharing her grid posts all the time as they're not getting enough likes. And the products she seems to be selling are a bit like what the new insane huns start off with, like the scented water bottle (🤭) stuff like that? I mean I can't remember the last time she mentioned shark or Swan the hut roov etc. And she keeps saying all the big things like the painting, caterers, cinema thing are PAID for. Her renovation has come to a stand still, she put a story up of blinds in a box weeks ago yet still has no blinds up (Where's the builder gone???)
All seems weird to me

Reactions: 30

OleTed

Chatty Member
The vile woman reads here constantly we all know this. She knows that she gets pulled apart on here for her constant drinking, yet she waves bottles and glasses around on her IG like it's her last day on earth.
She KNOWS that tattlers would pick up on the microwave meal instantly 👀
I've thought this for a while now, but now I'm convinced that she gets off on tattlers talking about her. It allows her to call the MH card which in turn gives her content and sympathy!!

Reactions: 29

OleTed

Chatty Member
As much as we all can't stand Greedy on here, I for one cannot believe how much her life has spiralled in the last year.
Her house - it's a complete and utter sham it now looks dirty and totally disorganised constantly.
Her boys - she buys their love, taking them here and there. The other mum on her IG, does far more with them actively and they look so much happier!!
Greedy guts is a mess. She is constantly hung over and she looks a mess too.
Poo arm today on her stories, is that how far they have sank? It wasn't funny in the slightest, all acting up for the cameras as usual.
This woman is a complete and utter mess.

• Heart

crossoldbird

Absolutely sick to death of her trotting out the word depression
She continues to be an insult to those with genuine mental health issues
If you are reading here Charlotte, please stop doing this. These posts are not you being "trolled" and many of them give you decent advice which would assist you to re-gain some respect (bit of a stretch maybe)

• Heart

leejks

Honestly another staged lie to gain followers, sympathy and to stay relevant! No one is trolling you about his nail varnish - if they are then name and shame them.. if not stop using your children as a gain for followers!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Lalla

VIP Member
Her life is a complete 360 from how it was 5 years ago - no, you idiot, you mean it's a 180, if it was a 360 it would be exactly the same.

Then again, 5 years ago she and her Ex were making money through scamming people, now she's doing illegal raffles and scamming part of the proceeds. So actually it probably IS largely the same!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Parry1988

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220630-150353_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220630-150356_Instagram.jpg
I think it's so disgusting how these influencers promote buying a load of unnecessary shite that will be chucked in the bin next week. It's so wasteful, most instagrammers are trying to promote sustainability and be more environmentally friendly. Also just shows they dont give a flying fuck about their followers. Get yourselves into debt while you're already struggling with bills to make me more money guyyyssss

• Angry
Reactions: 27

HatterMad

Chatty Member
I have to laugh whenever she says she'll post where she's been when she leaves. Absolutely no one is going to come rob your tent for Hs fishy shorts or ask for a picture Greedy hun.

• Haha
She does a add for gusto crap or whatever it is then has bread and tinned sausages for tea 🤦‍♀️ cant bare it when all the instagrammers get all this free food when theirs people in the UK actually fucking starving!!!!!! Hope you donate it greedy guts!!!

• Heart