MissGreedysHome #16 Paris engagement for the Instagram engagement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still not feeling her best , and she has no motivation for insta blah blah blah , but it's party time (yet again ) on Friday, let's all keep her in our thoughts for a miraculous recovery by then 🤞🤞🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What's this taste card discount she is on about that she seems to have for everyone....???

The same discount you get from them direct when you sign up off your own back?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Engagement party but wedding isn’t for 2 years
Shouldn’t she wait a year for the party then ?

Reactions: 6
Engagement party but wedding isn’t for 2 years
Shouldn’t she wait a year for the party then ?
Think it's a whenever thing, my sister had one just after she got engaged and then was married a year and half later.

Reactions: 4
Greedy and H are the last two peoples on this earth I would have as ambassadors for any charity. Plus it doesn't say non profit ambassadors, so they're obviously getting paid. Greedy never does anything unless it's to line her pockets. And by the way greedy, I've made more than enough charitable donations to a certain charity here in Ireland. Until I realised the ceo was getting a salary of over €100,000 a year but they "couldn't afford" resources, so they were closing offices and help lines to those who needed it. So no, donating to charities don't always make people feel better, it sometimes only lines the pockets of greedy, scam artists like you and H 🤮
I hear you... more people are waking up to poor CEO of a charity only earning €100k plus but the sheep will keep walking in the 🌄. Gets me so angry 😠

Reactions: 8
I never thought that I could hate someone as much as I dislike her! 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why the two year wait to get married? Is that to give them enough time to grift and ensure they get everything free?

Screenshot_20220706-111735~2.png

• Sick
Reactions: 12
If I was a cynic I'd say this all ties in perfectly with the Happy with H stuff she was peddling on her gram earlier this year, will she cure Greedy's mental health and grift as a life coach? 🤔

Screenshot_20220706-165043.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Does Greedy Guts really have BPD 🤔 I can get on board with some anxiety as she must constantly be worried she’s going to be exposed as a big greedy liar but has she had a diagnosis of it or has she just diagnosed herself using Dr Google. I have a long history of mental illness and it’s bleeping tit. I’ve been in and out of hospital with it and it’s part of my life that will never go away. I just don’t feel she genuinely has. Everything those wrong’uns do is for the gram, their engagement and to increase their followers. If Greedy’s got anything it’s self inflicted from being a liar and a cheat and an all round bad penny.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve only just stumbled across this thread!! Followed her for ages 🤦🏼‍♀️ I don’t think I have the energy (like her, apparently 😂) to go back. But my nosey self, is dying to no the ins & outs of the kids situation… anyone no? Who’s the boys dad/s? Are they/he around? 👀 👀

I’ve only just stumbled across this thread!! Followed her for ages 🤦🏼‍♀️ I don’t think I have the energy (like her, apparently 😂) to go back. But my nosey self, is dying to no the ins & outs of the kids situation… anyone no? Who’s the boys dad/s? Are they/he around? 👀 👀
They don't have a dad. She shares custody with her ex girlfriend. They used ivf/sperm donor.

Reactions: 6
A tad late to the party (somebody get me a tequila shot) but why did H go to the ball dressed as my old year 9 maths profesor?
She reminds me of a weeble wobble

If I was a cynic I'd say this all ties in perfectly with the Happy with H stuff she was peddling on her gram earlier this year, will she cure Greedy's mental health and grift as a life coach? 🤔

View attachment 1396795
She taking herself for a dog walk now? 😂🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They don't have a dad. She shares custody with her ex girlfriend. They used ivf/sperm donor.
Oh Thankyou!! I did wander, I saw ‘ex ‘ mentioned a lot and wasn’t sure. And this ex, she’s in prison? I really should go back & read all threads 🤦🏼‍♀️

Oh Thankyou!! I did wander, I saw ‘ex ‘ mentioned a lot and wasn’t sure. And this ex, she’s in prison? I really should go back & read all threads 🤦🏼‍♀️
She spent some time in prison yes, for scamming pensioners out of thousands of their savings! While greedy was with her. Think its in the wiki (pink button at top of this page)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
looks Rough as a badges ass. scammer disorder, read the wiki. Screenshot all the payments greedy not just the total minus the £400 you have likely withdrawn to cover the dress.

hard life doing nothing day in day out. Never cooking, cleaning, school runs, basic things mams do daily. Definitely should not be giving any advice on being a mam!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does Greedy Guts really have BPD 🤔 I can get on board with some anxiety as she must constantly be worried she’s going to be exposed as a big greedy liar but has she had a diagnosis of it or has she just diagnosed herself using Dr Google. I have a long history of mental illness and it’s bleeping tit. I’ve been in and out of hospital with it and it’s part of my life that will never go away. I just don’t feel she genuinely has. Everything those wrong’uns do is for the gram, their engagement and to increase their followers. If Greedy’s got anything it’s self inflicted from being a liar and a cheat and an all round bad penny.
She has whatever it takes to get sympathy when she is being called out on her backhanded deals.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.