MissGreedysHome #14 Greedy and Harriet again drink driving! Are her brand deals nose diving?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are they sleeping in Pickle Cottage, seen as SS's older kids have to sleep in a shed in the garden miles away from her house.

Reactions: 9
Seriously…meet a random on insta…invite them to stay at your house…with your kids?!!! This is the weirdest thing ever!
I agree with this, there's only so much you can know about someone when talking on the Internet. Wonder what she actually makes of them and whether she'll tit talk about them to her sister and Hinch 🤣

Ive stayed with friends with families, you can't have people drinking like those two do when you have kids in the house.

Reactions: 8
Who goes to sleep during the day in someone else's house when you visit 😬? I'd be mortified!

I wreckon old slow Joe is away and the boys have gone to their dads so Stace doesn't have to expose her kids to the alcoholic scrubbers who go out without cash 🤢😬
OMG I thought the same I can never relax in someone else’s property anyway and would never be in bed whilst they were up and about especially someone I had chatted to but never actually met 👀and fancy not having the money to pay for your own stuff 🤷‍♀️

The whole weekend is just bizzare there must be something behind it all

Reactions: 19
New thread title: Greedy Guts drinking all day, shopping with Solomon and not willing to pay

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m lost for words!!!! What a vile, disgusting human being! Her granny just died and she’s away for the weekend 🤮🤮 she would rather rub shoulders it’s Stinky Stacey and decomposing Gem Gem than stay at home to support her mum ( who’s just lost her own mum ) and her granda ( who’s just lost his wife )? You bleeping disgust me Greedy Guts... you are really showing your true colours aren’t you?? I bleeping despise this cretin I really do! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m lost for words!!!! What a vile, disgusting human being! Her granny just died and she’s away for the weekend 🤮🤮 she would rather rub shoulders it’s Stinky Stacey and decomposing Gem Gem than stay at home to support her mum ( who’s just lost her own mum ) and her granda ( who’s just lost his wife )? You bleeping disgust me Greedy Guts... you are really showing your true colours aren’t you?? I bleeping despise this cretin I really do! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Not to mention dumping her kids who have just lost their great nan, imagine putting instagram before your family, sickening

• Angry
Reactions: 20
It'll be back to grieving tomorrow, and all sad and pitiful 😭

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Not to mention dumping her kids who have just lost their great nan, imagine putting instagram before your family, sickening
Let’s not forget she also dumps her 3 precious fur babies nearly every weekend. She only got the dogs to make money from them and since they’ve come along you rarely even see the cat 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well the Stacey solomon sponsorship didn't really make the big impact they thought it would did it, couple of thousand followers out of 5.2 million 🤣( yes I'm aware half are probably bots like most insta accounts) hasn't even got her up to 360,000 😅😅 which reminds me, remember on one of her q and as she said her and Harriet were going to do one of their cringe dance montages when she reached 350000 what happened to that??? Beneath her now she's friends with superstar🤭Stacey solomon 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well the Stacey solomon sponsorship didn't really make the big impact they thought it would did it, couple of thousand followers out of 5.2 million 🤣( yes I'm aware half are probably bots like most insta accounts) hasn't even got her up to 360,000 😅😅 which reminds me, remember on one of her q and as she said her and Harriet were going to do one of their cringe dance montages when she reached 350000 what happened to that??? Beneath her now she's friends with superstar🤭Stacey solomon 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Will we now be in for a week of promotion and pre records of what they where actually up to over the weekend 🤔 . ...what deep joy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Wish someone would reply on her post away for the weekend away from your boys and Nan died instead of all the ❤❤❤ She be back to grieving tomorrow 🤔🤔

Reactions: 12
Wish someone would reply on her post away for the weekend away from your boys and Nan died instead of all the ❤❤❤ She be back to grieving tomorrow 🤔🤔
They probably have but as soon as a negative comment appears she deletes and blocks 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think it's gonna be quite telling now how friendly they are. Every time hinch goes over Stacey does a grid post about how much she loves her, so far Greedy has but Stacey hasn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it's gonna be quite telling now how friendly they are. Every time hinch goes over Stacey does a grid post about how much she loves her, so far Greedy has but Stacey hasn't.
We all know Stacey only ever posts on her grid at 7pm so not long to wait 😂 the fact she’s done a story already, I doubt very much greedy will be put on the grid. Greedy was always going to post one of her and SS with a vomit inducing message attached to it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.