MissGreedysHome #14 Greedy and Harriet again drink driving! Are her brand deals nose diving?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Outrageous how entitled she thinks she is. That's like me saying I'm going to a car boot sale or whatever and expecting my richer friend I've never met before to pay for all my tit. Even if I had met her I wouldn't expect her to pay for my things cause she was richer. Hope Stacey can see this, they're just there a day and she's already getting treated like a mug in her own house. Oh dear.
I think she wants everyone to think SS paid for everything but it would have been H. She only said she didn't take money, she never said both of them.

Reactions: 5
It's common for Stacey tohave strangers in her bedroom! Hello, visiting from the SS thread 👋 No idea who this woman is, off to the Wiki.....

Why the duck is she in Stacey's bedroom?
I get it if they have been friends for years, but this is the first time they have met, please tell me they didn't sleep in Stacey and Joe's bed 🥴 thats just weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That tounge between the teeth smile is starting to annoy the tit out of me.

I can't fuckin stand this woman.

Reactions: 14
What a coincidence..they never wear their own range or stuff from ITS but tonight they both do😴 duck off you infuriating twats!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus christ, I just threw up in my mouth looking at the pair of them! It's gross how much Greedy is desperate to be SS, she's going to be wearing SS's skin soon like a proper little psycho

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I think this whole thing is definitely set up by Adam, none of the other ITS girls wear greedys tit collection, so if she is seen to be liked by one of their biggest names- then the other girls might start promoting her?! Who knows but it's an absolute cringe fest to see- why isn't Greedy wearing one her own dresses tonight? Perfect night to showcase 🤢 also calling her Stace like she's her bestie is sending shivers down my spine. Can't wait to see how far this "friendship" goes. Can't see Hinch getting along with them? Such an all round cringe fake fest! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Right greedy guts copy me , this is how to do the squinty eyed smiled ,
Good got it ready ?
1,2,3 sqqqquuuiiinnnttt
Stace I want to be you please be my real friend not my pretend friend 🤢🤢
Why are their heads that far back 🤣🤣 I mean ok I can get that Greedy is trying to hide her 3 chins but they look like twats 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seriously…meet a random on insta…invite them to stay at your house…with your kids?!!! This is the weirdest thing ever!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
This friendship is making me feel sick. Giving me the ick. Next Greedy Guts will be calling her house Gherkin Ghetto

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
'You do you'......except for copying solomons content,poses, smile,music,hinchs thumb and ash's personality and mannerisms
Absolutely mental that her nan died like 3 days ago and she's on the second night of a weekend bender with a complete stranger, shocking behaviour even for this thief

Reactions: 16
'You do you'......except for copying solomons content,poses, smile,music,hinchs thumb and ash's personality and mannerisms
Absolutely mental that her nan died like 3 days ago and she's on the second night of a weekend bender with a complete stranger, shocking behaviour even for this thief
She will be inviting SS to the funeral to get a mention in the Daily Fail - I mean Daily Mail

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.