MissGreedysHome #14 Greedy and Harriet again drink driving! Are her brand deals nose diving?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t remember who is was that mentioned them messaging the brands she works with about the drink driving issue. Did any of them get back to you?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have not watched her stories in a while but a quick catch up on here sounds like it’s been the usual, drinking, holiday, drinking, driving hungover, drinking, eating out. Never wearing her ITS range. Is this recent holiday gifted do we know and Where is she on holiday?

Reactions: 11
I have not watched her stories in a while but a quick catch up on here sounds like it’s been the usual, drinking, holiday, drinking, driving hungover, drinking, eating out. Never wearing her ITS range. Is this recent holiday gifted do we know and Where is she on holiday?
If not gifted , how does she afford all this shabite? I half think there is money stashed away from her ex and they have access to that.

Reactions: 10
They were obviously hammered last night, I do hope they’re not driving home this morning with the boys in the car 😡

Reactions: 8
Genuinely don't know where all their cash is coming from 🤔 something dodgy going on no doubt, pair of scammers

I think most followers are just watching waiting for their demise but if Instagram did a clear of bots & blocked accounts all the Instagram huns numbers would drops massively

Reactions: 19
Genuinely don't know where all their cash is coming from 🤔 something dodgy going on no doubt, pair of scammers

I think most followers are just watching waiting for their demise but if Instagram did a clear of bots & blocked accounts all the Instagram huns numbers would drops massively
i wish Instagram would do a clear of bots! How amazing would that be

Reactions: 21
Quick recap
Not much to report really
Charl bought a house for nearly half a million pounds (🤣🤣🤣🤣) and has spent practically no time there, she's been on holiday after holiday getting drunk the whole time, then proceeded to film H driving the car through a small town while laughing about being badly hungover 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Her latest holiday in devon that was supposed to be a family holiday to 'make memories' consists of her and H getting h hammered and embarrassing the boys.
The only work that has happened in the house is that charl has finally remembered her kids need their bedrooms doing for the gram so she got her youngest son a toddler bed for some reason, that is too big for the room and plonked it in front of the huge new instagrammable wall mural( dint think she thought that one through)
Day 462 and still no curtains or blinds in any of the bedrooms because no brands have succumbed to her begging on her stories 😅
In The Styles number one designer had her new drop out 🤢🤢🤢🤢 yeah just take a look at their page, least amount of likes on any of the collabs and they even had to resort to giving a fabulous caravan holiday away with her clothes giveaway to up the interest 🤣 sure Stacey solomon had a free trip around the world or something along those lines.
We also have the disappearing re appearing pity post, we know it's killing her that cringe fest is on her grid but every time she takes it off tattle points it out and it magically re appears
More fillers and botox starting to resemble the moon now and weird eyebrows have joined the party very hinch esque
More copying of grinch trollomon and Ash but you know 'you do you' and all that charl

P.s guys start your thread suggestions from page 30 onwards there were some belters at the end of the last thread but were left to the last pages

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m just sick of her living her life , I used to watch her (old greedy) whennin hospital with my daughter and she kept me sane, now I can’t stand to watch her, I’m still in the same position and she’s all braggy. Does my nut.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Quick recap
Charl bought a house for nearly half a million pounds (🤣🤣🤣🤣) and has spent practically no time there, she's been on holiday after holiday getting drunk the whole time, then proceeded to film H driving the car through a small town while laughing about being badly hungover 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Her latest holiday in devon that was supposed to be a family holiday to 'make memories' consists of her and H getting h hammered and embarrassing the boys.
The only work that has happened in the house is that charl has finally remembered her kids need their bedrooms doing for the gram so she got her youngest son a toddler bed for some reason, that is too big for the room and plonked it in front of the huge new instagrammable wall mural( dint think she thought that one through)
Day 462 and still no curtains or blinds in any of the bedrooms because no brands have succumbed to her begging on her stories 😅
In The Styles number one designer had her new drop out 🤢🤢🤢🤢 yeah just take a look at their page, least amount of likes on any of the collabs and they even had to resort to giving a fabulous caravan holiday away with her clothes giveaway to up the interest 🤣 sure Stacey solomon had a free trip around the world or something along those lines.
We also have the disappearing re appearing pity post, we know it's killing her that cringe fest is on her grid but every time she takes it off tattle points it out and it magically re appears
More fillers and botox starting to resemble the moon now and weird eyebrows have joined the party very hinch esque
More copying of grinch trollomon and Ash but you know 'you do you' and all that charl

P.s guys start your thread suggestions from page 30 onwards there were some belters at the end of the last thread but were left to the last pages
Have Swan dropped her ? I looked on tik tock last night , I didn't see that video of her that got a lot of grief 🤔

Reactions: 6
Because she keeps doing competitions and buying bots to stay ahead of ash. I bet her engagement isn't that good
💯 this
Quick recap

🤣🤣 couldnt of said it better meself

Harry makes her feel comfortable in her own body and skin 🤣🤣 come off it flump ,if you think youve done a good job how come she photo shops all a pics to make her thinner than she is ,but you probably havent noticed sinces yous are pissed most of the time ,best time away with the boys lol best time for yous as all youve done is get pissed

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
💯 this
🤣🤣 couldnt of said it better meself

Harry makes her feel comfortable in her own body and skin 🤣🤣 come off it flump ,if you think youve done a good job how come she photo shops all a pics to make her thinner than she is ,but you probably havent noticed sinces yous are pissed most of the time ,best time away with the boys lol best time for yous as all youve done is get pissed
🤣 the lies! Plus I'm still traumatised by her cringe 'she don't see her perfect' TikTok. So self conscious she wouldn't wear a vest at the beach but 12 months ago posted a TikTok of her in her bra to 300,000+ people? Pull the other one!

Also anyone else stomach turn at the comments and heart eyes from Harriet over Waite? I'm a lesbian and it usually makes me super happy seeing proud LGBTQ+ people showing love to their partners but this just gives me the ick. I don't know if it might be because it seems so ingenuine or the fact she is treated like a doormat so you just feel sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.