Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Feel nervous saying this but I am a recovering alcoholic and been sober for quite some time now thanks to AA. My drinking was always over the top but it was in my early 30’s it started becoming a problem and got progressively worse, I mean really bad. I see so much of myself in Greedy the using any excuse for a piss up, depressive episodes, self loathing etc. I wouldn’t wish Alcoholism on anyone but I can honestly say I believe she is headed that way and needs to address it now before it ends badly for her. I don’t follow her but have a nose and it makes me quite uncomfortable watching her on the drink day in day out it’s like flashbacks of what I was like.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Forthecraic

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion

Big red face, such a disgrace, H driving hungover all over the place!

and wtf if with the glasses. Can’t believe she let H go out with a shirt popping open like hulk.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
If you go back on her grid and look at old photos she was a really attractive girl. She’s completely ruined her face with whatever work shes had done and the alcohol dependency is showing too. Shame really. She had such a good angle on Instagram when she started, budget DIY (actually doing it herself) and improving a council property. How many people live in council houses, probably thousands and thousands. She got caught up, trying to compete with people like Hinch who is clearly cut from a different cloth to Greedy. She started lying, denying her house was council, acting like a twat and pretending she was something she isnt. Now shes got absolutely no idea who she is, or where shes going, stuck in some weird limbo land on Instagram and people are taking a huge dislike to her. She’s completely forgotten where she came from, and people dont like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

ScottishMammy92

Jesus fucking christ. 😳😳😳😳
Oh my god.

She does realise her grandmother has died, right? How absolutely mortifying. Her poor family members must be absolutely fuming seeing her dancing around like an idiot while they're grieving. She should be with her children. What is wrong with this idiot?!

She absolutely had this set up after all the comments about her not being invited last time. That along with the comments about none of the other ITS collabs mentioning her or wearing her collection. She obviously can't afford to miss her big chance to get in with Stacey so she's left her kids to go. Imagine your life bring that sad.

Also...Stacey's sister is absolutely terrifying looking. How can she let her look that bad I'm so confused. House of horrors.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Star15sh

VIP Member
Has just openly admitted she doesn't know how to do make up but has a contract with iconic advertising there products and we're expected to be influenced by her 🤔 come on iconic wake the fuck up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Parry1988

VIP Member
Why is she wiping the dogs feet with cloths? I thought she had an outside shower fitted that was 'game changing' and 'insaaannee'? Surely you would just towel dry their feet after? I mean most people have a designated dog towel don't they?

• Haha
  • Heart

Ls6901

Chatty Member
Ah yes my 6 year old is also hoping for a beige room with a diffuser and some artifical plants..... oh and storage he can't reach. Fabulous work.

• Haha
  • Heart

bubbity09

This friendship is making me feel sick. Giving me the ick. Next Greedy Guts will be calling her house Gherkin Ghetto

• Haha
  • Sick

LilToes

VIP Member
Why would a company gift her a very expensive table and chair set along with an expensive side board AND pay her a large sum of money to basically BRAG about getting it for free and advertise the company. You literally couldn’t make this shit up!
Then she’s saying how she was a VIP customer who spent FUCK ALL in their store…catch a grip greedy your not a VIP and if they classify you as a VIP then they should close the doors now. Imagine the audacity to say your a VIP customer who spent nothing and then there’s hard working people emptying their pockets to keep up with the likes of her! Really boiled my fecking blood watching her give off about the furniture. This is why I don’t spend my money for companies who gift influencers (especially her cause she literally does fuck all apart from steal other peoples content, fake mental breakdowns and a is a braggy cocky bitch!)

Sorry for all the swearing but she’s really got on my nerves about this

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Passthecake

I hate when people are like help me pick something out of these three look so similar stuff but I can't say what for yet. What are you picking a greige colour for. Is this paint for your kitchen cabinets or maybe you'll set a timer that people have to wait 12 hours for. I don't understand the whole let's set a timer. Like if you're a big celeb announcing a tour, yeah fair enough but a wee girl from Wales who wears crocs and hasn't washed her face in a week doesn't need a timer on showing off a room in your house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30