MissGreedysHome #14 Greedy and Harriet again drink driving! Are her brand deals nose diving?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh fuckkkk offfff!!!!!!! This is such an overused meme, she hasn’t got an original bone in her body.
Like when she did the ' I've been wearing the builders jumper ' joke when it was literally all over social media... cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Are her stories on loop?
Eat, drink, repeat.
Gloat, drink & bloat

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is the sort of pic I would send my husband for a laugh, not post for thousands of people to see.. 🤨

Screenshot_20220421-210919_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Last night on their holiday and even now the phones never off, its genuinely sad 😥 those boys must look round to see if they're watching them to find the pair of fools acting up for insta likes.

These years pass so quickly, cherish every second

Reactions: 19
Whenever I watch her stories I just eye roll and snooze 🙄🙄😴😴
Same tit different week.
Eat junk, binge drink, holidays, go on a hype and pledge shes going to get fit, that lasts 3 days max then she goes on a downer again, cries troll, has a breakdown and repeat 😴😴

Reactions: 18
So same old by Monday, walking , getting steps in , eating healthy drinking water
Are we taking bets on how long it is till she's eating crap and drinking again
Post when she's back ‐----》

Bedding change and spray, some dancing
Dog walk, steps, fresh air blah blah.
Paid AD
Cook dinner.. Some rubbish about healthy eating.

She's so boring

Reactions: 15
I’m assuming the current holiday is gifted because she keeps tagging the holiday park in it. Shame on them gifting a scam artist and not a struggling family who would love to take their kids on a nice holiday

I’m not sure about anyone else, but companies that gift Instagrammers holidays etc make me not want to use/ go to the places. The Instagrammers can afford it (going by Braggy Greedy)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If she keeps tagging them I’d say it’s definitely undeclared gifted ad. What do her boys do whilst they get drunk, he’s she shown them?

I predict a week of doing nothing followed by a booze filled weekend when kiddies are with their other parent. A glossy box AD, ITS AD and showing a new pair of crocs.

Reactions: 11
You know what really winds me up.. There’s so many people who are struggling to pay their bills right now that work every hour under the sun and work damn hard and there she is.. seems to do the absolute bare minimum and yet reap so many rewards from it? It’s influencer culture in general but it especially gets on my nerves with her. Some influencers you can kind of see how much effort they put into their content and say ok.. although I still don’t think it justifies what they get paid and the freebies they get. But greedy is so lazy with it. People aren’t jealous that she’s managing to make money from instagram. I think they are just fuming at the fact she posts a load of rubbish, brags about her spending - holidays and eating/drinking, can’t even be bothered to do her hauls. She’ll come on camera looking like crap which is clearly from binge drinking and advertise stuff. Like she can’t even give companies the respect of making herself look half decent. I really don’t understand the ITS thing at all?! But it’s clearly made her think she’s untouchable.

Her recent breakdown won’t be her last.. it’s a cycle she repeats over and over. Like who comes back from a breakdown and admit they were drinking too much which contributed to the fact they had a breakdown and then proceeds to post herself on the piss every single day?!

Seriously reckon she needs to take a proper step back from instagram to get help and remember where she came from. But she won’t cos she’s obviously raking it in.

Like so many others have said on here I used to absolutely love her content but she’s changed so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She's met the guy that works there a handful of times but loves them already. So desperate and cringey

Reactions: 11
I’m assuming the current holiday is gifted because she keeps tagging the holiday park in it. Shame on them gifting a scam artist and not a struggling family who would love to take their kids on a nice holiday

I’m not sure about anyone else, but companies that gift Instagrammers holidays etc make me not want to use/ go to the places. The Instagrammers can afford it (going by Braggy Greedy)
This is how she goes on so many as all paid for

She's met the guy that works there a handful of times but loves them already. So desperate and cringey
Out for a freebie

Reactions: 3
You've been busy. Took me from last weekend to catch up! You are almost saying what I'm thinking. Why is she never home? I know it's depressing I a reno we've been in one 2 years and due to covid/supply delays it's taken do much more time. Also I get the end result is often u derwhelnibg but you have to suck it up. Me & my husband both work full time & no one has our kids. So we work at the house when we can. Honestly if someone had my kids for days on end and we didn't you would bet your life I'd have a lot more done. I used to enjoy her content but meals out, her books dogs and getting passed dancing stupid no thanks. I remember going off her when she did a kettle chip advert ( you know the crisp company she slagged off the other week). It was for a lentil crisp and her and H were pathetic and so obviously faking it.
I don't fond she really brags. She's just filling time. The promises of hauls that don't happen. What happend to the diy hooks for the kids room doesn't show anything. The companies should tell her to sort herself. No more passing it up no more photos in cars hungover. Show some home content. Stop with the metal health card and also shove your body positive posts. You are not body positive you hate your life, you want to hide your figure, you are not satisfied with how you look and you clearly don't know your own sense of style as you "design" are range of clothing that you don't wear/suit. You me your partner look terrible. ITS should have hauled you over the coals for that. Don't get me wrong I have no problem with fillers etc. I've had few bits myself. I still want to look like me though just not as tired. But she needs therapy. She needs to get to the root of why are is like she is. It's like watching a slow motion car wreak.

Reactions: 21
Sorry for my poor spelling above had nails put on fir first time in years and can't type with them haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All quiet on the hungover front this morning.
Wonder if that is so they can drive home with alcohol oozing out of their veins without judgement? 🤔
We are all saying she has changed so much, I'm actually now thinking, that this is the real her. Maybe we didn't see the real her when she first started IG. I mean - look how attention seeking her mum is. I don't think anyone can change this quickly, I think maybe she just hid it well at first.
Now she has the followers (and some bought ones) and the money, she just doesn't give a tit. The most unstable, erratic, selfish person ever.
Edited to say, I remember someone on here saying no one liked Greedy in school, so I'm guessing she hasn't changed much 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Not an ad but had the whole pool to themselves and were allowed to video.. sounds like an ad to me 🙃

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.