MissGreedysHome #14 Greedy and Harriet again drink driving! Are her brand deals nose diving?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you go back on her grid and look at old photos she was a really attractive girl. She’s completely ruined her face with whatever work shes had done and the alcohol dependency is showing too. Shame really. She had such a good angle on Instagram when she started, budget DIY (actually doing it herself) and improving a council property. How many people live in council houses, probably thousands and thousands. She got caught up, trying to compete with people like Hinch who is clearly cut from a different cloth to Greedy. She started lying, denying her house was council, acting like a twit and pretending she was something she isnt. Now shes got absolutely no idea who she is, or where shes going, stuck in some weird limbo land on Instagram and people are taking a huge dislike to her. She’s completely forgotten where she came from, and people dont like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
And the parents of the year award goes to…. If one of my kids didn’t want to go on a ride one of us parents would stay with that child not just leave them on their own my mind is blown 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's those giant veneer things she added on her teeth and her face is just solid from too much filler and over botoxed. These girls, I dont know why they don't realise that they all morph into looking the same, but doesn't make them younger or more attractive just weird! I have botox between my eyebrows just a tiny amount as i get quite a deep wrinkle there so I'm not anti, but I wouldn't want to freeze my face, they just end up looking like inflatable cartoon characters

Reactions: 15
Feel nervous saying this but I am a recovering alcoholic and been sober for quite some time now thanks to AA. My drinking was always over the top but it was in my early 30’s it started becoming a problem and got progressively worse, I mean really bad. I see so much of myself in Greedy the using any excuse for a piss up, depressive episodes, self loathing etc. I wouldn’t wish Alcoholism on anyone but I can honestly say I believe she is headed that way and needs to address it now before it ends badly for her. I don’t follow her but have a nose and it makes me quite uncomfortable watching her on the drink day in day out it’s like flashbacks of what I was like.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Feel nervous saying this but I am a recovering alcoholic and been sober for quite some time now thanks to AA. My drinking was always over the top but it was in my early 30’s it started becoming a problem and got progressively worse, I mean really bad. I see so much of myself in Greedy the using any excuse for a piss up, depressive episodes, self loathing etc. I wouldn’t wish Alcoholism on anyone but I can honestly say I believe she is headed that way and needs to address it now before it ends badly for her. I don’t follow her but have a nose and it makes me quite uncomfortable watching her on the drink day in day out it’s like flashbacks of what I was like.
Well done for getting the help you need ,greedy is deffinatly on that path and i dont think h is helping her 1 bit

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If you go back on her grid and look at old photos she was a really attractive girl. She’s completely ruined her face with whatever work shes had done and the alcohol dependency is showing too. Shame really. She had such a good angle on Instagram when she started, budget DIY (actually doing it herself) and improving a council property. How many people live in council houses, probably thousands and thousands. She got caught up, trying to compete with people like Hinch who is clearly cut from a different cloth to Greedy. She started lying, denying her house was council, acting like a twit and pretending she was something she isnt. Now shes got absolutely no idea who she is, or where shes going, stuck in some weird limbo land on Instagram and people are taking a huge dislike to her. She’s completely forgotten where she came from, and people dont like that.
It’s always the children I feel sorry for in these situations
Their little minds must be full of all the drama that has gone on over the years - this is the main thing I despise about instagrammers like her
And their relation it just doesn’t ring true they are more like friends than actual partners and no amount of fake love chat makes any difference

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't be surprised if they're making sure not to show photos of their beers so people can't say they're driving hungover etc

Reactions: 9
Selfish pair of twats . It’s all about what Greedy wants even when on holiday with her boys . How embarrassing for the pair of them having Wayne and Waynetta slob bouncing around in the dance hall making a tit out of themselves while pissed up .
We are overdue a mini meltdown as she’s realised she’s over ate and needs to get down to that svelte size 12 she boasts she is for flogging her clothing so that’ll be in the next week . 🤌

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good for you for getting help, its not easy at all. You are completely right about Greedy, the writing is on the wall. I have a close family member who has struggled with alcohol on and off for 20 years. It’s heartbreaking to see, and the help isn’t always easy to find. With drug addiction there seems to be more support and a clear pathway, alcohol is a different ball game entirely.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.