Missgreedyshome #12 H’s FM has messed up, soon be time for Kobe and Minnie’s “accidental” pups!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I can recall did she not have the bed stored somewhere in the garage for months because she couldn’t decide what she wanted for his room. He will be bored of it quickly! I wonder if she kept his old bed (the one that has nothing wrong with it and only bought last year) for when he needs a big boy bed in a few months time
His old bed has gone to her niece.

Reactions: 3
She’s full of tit “it’s what he wants” “I must remember it’s not my choice” (let me just order 64 match pots at huge expense and choose the colour!?) “I have no say with him anymore” Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle…

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Course she reads tattle,she must think every1 is as stupid as her ,no way did he have a choice in the colours ,its in keeping with the other rooms colour sceme ,not every1 is as thick as you greedy 🤣

Reactions: 4
Thought it was H when she appeared on the far side of the bed!

She makes me feel sick with her dancing. It is so insincere, like she's trying to trick herself into believing everything is ok.

Screenshot_20220329-100052_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20220329-101123_Instagram.jpg

Filler and botox is so overdone her eyes have disappeared, just looks plain weird now

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Yeah.... where did the black metal bed go that she only bought when she moved in? She’s a bleeping joke! 🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Have a day off cooking hahahahahahahahahahahahaha fajita pasta is not cooking H 😆
Harriet Over Waite thinking she is being clever like oh we read tattle but don't care so we make jokes :rolleyes: clearly you do. Sort your life out guys.

P.s I really hope Waite is pronounced like weight or my nickname for her is pants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s not going to be happy. Ash is catching up to her on follower count on Insta after SS shout out yesterday and Ash’s new collection being released. Maybe she’ll buy some more soon 😂

Reactions: 6
Wtf am a seeing this morn ,best dancer n a close up of her face wtf has she dun to her face think she needs go back for a refund for her face and her teef ,shes only goin on like a 1st class bell end as got fk all else to post she is dire ,and she will def buy more ppl now ash catchin up ,a dnt no how greedy aint loosing ppl as her content is utter shite

She tries so hard to be funny. Sick of seeing that red bloated beer face and goofy teeth

Reactions: 12
Did she get veneers? Her teeth don’t seem to suit her mouth shape if that makes sense 🙈🤣

Shes got nothing else to do nothing to flog as no1 wants her as shes a fraud ,seems funny how everyrhing dried up when h conned loads of ppl out of money ,there as bad as each other history repeating its self

• Heart
Reactions: 9
29 years old and having filler already. 5 years ago she looked fine. All the booze and bad diet catching her up. She’ll look awful when she turns 40.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.