Missgreedyshome #12 H’s FM has messed up, soon be time for Kobe and Minnie’s “accidental” pups!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love a new thread!

She looks so grubby, suprised shes not blinded from having her ring light turned up so high. Its not working Greedy hun, your skin looks terrible, too much alcohol and bad food will do that.

Reactions: 9
I think she's lost interest in "influencing" and doesn't really want to do it any more, but she's stuck and has no choice. Neither she or Harriet have a "real" job with guaranteed income, a mortgaged house that looks tit and unfinished, the garden looks a mess, & she looks TERRIBLE. The booze and over eating is taking a toll - on Harriet too, she was quite trim a couple of years ago. Harriet has turned out to be another money scammer who went from posting stories every day .. "just thought I'd pop on to scam you out of your cash"... to virtually vanishing. I think Greedy is realising she's in over her head and not earning anywhere near what she thought she would. She bombards her followers with ad after ad after ad after ad but, realistically, how much money does she think they have? Just because she posts tons of ads doesn't mean people are buying. The money is drying up. The instahun game has a shelf life and any one of them who thought this would see them through a mortgage term is crazy. The novelty is wearing off and there are too many of them, now. She thought she'd earn huge amounts like Hinch. Even Hinch is boring as duck, why she thinks anybody wants to watch alpacas every day is beyond me and her Tesco range has yellow reduced stickers on it within a week. Charlotte Greedy is in over her head and it shows on her awful complexion and puffy face, she looks like she has a good cry before forcing herself to do paid for ads. She's also losing her hair, it's receding & thinning and she has the beginnings of bald patches. Stress. She needs to sell that mess of a house, buy something more affordable, get a proper job and pack in this instasham life before it eats her alive.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 48
What's going on with her followers? I'm blocked so don't see but are they still going up or is she loosing some? I guess the whole time she's gaining Sheep followers she's making money.

Reactions: 4
What's going on with her followers? I'm blocked so don't see but are they still going up or is she loosing some? I guess the whole time she's gaining Sheep followers she's making money.

I know it is up since i last looked at her page. But i suspect she bought a bunch of bots too.

She is making money while people click on links. Watch her stories like her posts.

If you watch on insta anonymous does anyone know if that counts as a view?

Reactions: 5

I know it is up since i last looked at her page. But i suspect she bought a bunch of bots too.

She is making money while people click on links. Watch her stories like her posts.

If you watch on insta anonymous does anyone know if that counts as a view?
I can't remember what it was when she blocked me, is she still sitting above AshandChels? She blocked me too so can't see that either 🤣

Exactly, the more followers, the more engagement, the more money, I'm glad I'm blocked, her stories were really starting to give me the rage, I deffo feel better for not seeing her manky face all the time now

Bored so had a nose of her just giving and she's essentially raised money from just sitting on her arse! I feel it's really bad taste to post links to something and talk about doing something in a person's memory and then not do it.

I'd be so bleeping ashamed of myself if was her.

Reactions: 16
The companies don’t go by the amount of followers they go by the engagement rate and amount of clicks etc. That’s why I don’t understand why these instahuns buy bots. You can have a million followers but if only a few thousand are genuine and a small percentage of those are buying products from your links then companies won’t be working with you for long as they want to see a return 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She hasn't posted for days so be prepared for the whoa is me mental health content in the next few days

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
The companies don’t go by the amount of followers they go by the engagement rate and amount of clicks etc. That’s why I don’t understand why these instahuns buy bots. You can have a million followers but if only a few thousand are genuine and a small percentage of those are buying products from your links then companies won’t be working with you for long as they want to see a return 😂
Absolutely correct. Buying fake followers is fruitless and pointless.

It's ruining my life so I'll just take a couple of days off it and I'll be back 🥱 if it's ruining your life, then what's more important? Someone pass her the tissues 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.