Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maccy

I very very rarely post on tattle but I've been in tears this afternoon due to her posts. I've had two complete breakdowns in my life most recently in February 2020 and I was completely shattered. I certainly wasn't thinking about going away... Filming my meals or getting my skin looking right. I was looking at what river I could jump in or how to end it all. I found getting up and being there for my family so bloody hard. It took me months and months to finally start to recover and even now I hold scars as I'm sure do millions of others who have been in the same situation.

This is so damaging to so many people who have genuinely broken down. If I had seen this then I really don't know how it would have affected me. Its really really upset me.

She's planned it all out so make this come back and it's just ridiculous. I have also seen so many posts saying 'ah anyone else cry watching Mrs Greedy this morning' yes.. Yes I did but not for the same reason as you lot.

If she had just left it as... I needed a break from Instagram for a bit and I'll be back but to say it's a breakdown it's just a joke.

Anyone that has gone through a breakdown please know this is not reality and reach out and get professional help. ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
You know what Greedy, if it makes you feel better to assume im really unhappy then go ahead. I honestly couldnt care less about your opinion. I highly doubt thinking that makes you feel any less shit about yourself though hun.

Few things money cant buy, respect, integrity and happiness. I think all three are seriously lacking in your life.

Dont try to say you set up your platform just to make people laugh. What are you now, a comedian as well as an influencer, fashion designer, skin care expert, etc? Perhaps if you were a little more honest you wouldn’t be in this position. You saw the likes of Hinch making money from Instagram and tried to jump on the bandwagon.

Ask yourself this though Greedy, why have you got a thread on here? Why hasnt every influencer got a thread? You are certainly not the biggest presence on Insta, not even close. How do other people manage to run a successful and lucrative Instagram account without any of this? Perhaps instead of blaming everyone else look at yourself.

Maybe stop trying to ‘do all of the things’ ive never seen someone try and jump on everything like you do, reeks of desperation. You cant seem to get your story straight at all, wasn’t that long ago you were claiming to only use Simple skin care and know nothing. and now of course you are an expert who only uses Elemis…. Because you can provide a swipe up. Its cringeworthy. And thats just one example.

Also if you so desire the benefits of being employed like a HR department why not go get yourself a normal job? Oh but you wont will you because you wouldn’t last 5 minutes in the real world working hard like the majority of the population. Come work a shift with me in A&E, you can complain all you like to HR, thats if you can find the time because most shifts I dont even get time to eat, and thats in 13 hrs. But honestly I wouldn’t swap lives with you, I love my job, I love my life. I have reapect from others and ive built a career that will last me till retirement. You made your choice, I made mine, and I have zero regrets. Bet you cant say the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

hollydollydaydream

Don’t lie then greedy. Don’t say your kids are in bed when we all know they are at your ex’s. Don’t say you are going to do a fund raiser and get your gullible followers to donate then never mention it again. Read the room. Don’t brag about a £4k donated bed and ridic expensive bedside tables when us normal folk shop at Ikea. Don’t brag about eating out everyday when us normal folk are struggling with our weekly food bill. Read the room. You used to be relatable. Spray painting your sink gold…now you just pick up the phone and get the tradesman in …and brag about it. That’s not what people want to see. And we don’t want to see you flicking the bird at Lucy cos she didn’t agree with you ….THATS bullying in front of quite a few thousand followers. You didn’t think about Lucy’s feelings then did you??? I’ll say it again…read the room then you might not be feeling like you do now.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

yamar

When I say I ran here, I mean I absolutely ran hell for leather.
Somebody please god tell me that girl is joking with that bullshit post. I smell a rat/theif/exposure/downward spiral from all of their own doings...

1.Greedy your scamming wife is due to be exposed and your shitting your pants!!
2. Why are you reading here? Would you go out of your way to read the reviews on harryfemmescammer. No because you wouldn't like what you read.
3. You lie daily to people online and expect people not to pull you up on that. But they do and you go out of your way to read it then cry to people you've lied to and claim your losing yourself.

I get the ugly comments are probably not great but people are entitled to an opinion you don't need to be nosey and find out what everybody thinks of you. Get a grip, log out of tattle, accept if you put yourself in the' public eye ' your going to be pulled up on your shit actions because your showing them to the world.

Jesus christ man, it's like me turning up to a stadium full of people, telling them to buy a shaver I've never actually used myself, lie to them until they buy it then when it's shit and they tell me I cry. I post a picture of me crying. Then I blame all of them people for making me cry. Thick stupid liar.

Oh and while I'm here... I think you should reassess your whole life while your taking a few days off from your 'job' and think about what is dragging you down.
Is it Harry femmes scamming ?
Is it harry femmes lack of funds?
Is it the fact your ex wife only has your kids never?
Have you lied so much to people you don't know how to get out of it?
Are you living a completely fake, made up life?
Are your kids bored shitless of looking out their window at trees?
Are your kids sick of looking at Harry femmes legs?
Have you drank too much and now your anxiety is kicking in?
Have you realised everybody isn't as stupid as you so need to change your game?
ITS sh*thouse collection so embarrassing your actually embarrassed yourself? But then again, you have no shame.

The list is endless... use your 24 hours in a day wisely ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Star15sh

VIP Member
I couldn't care less what she looks like if she's put weight on if she drinks too much the thing that gives me rage is the constant bragging, the me me me attitude, she comes across like shes better than you. The whole gifted lifestyle she rams down people's throats the look at what I've got for doing fuck all. She is just a lazy brat who doesn't even walk her own kids to school she's had other people doing stuff for her her whole life. Whilst everyone is thinking about heating or feeding their kids she's asking people to buy her £4000 gifted bed so she can make more money from doing absolutely nothing. Go back to how you were when you were humble and maybe you won't receive so much hate

And that pic of you crying pushing all yr chins out is fake

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Incywincy

Chatty Member
So she's wanted one of these covered benches for ages but there was an identical one in the garden when she moved in.. what happened to it? I noticed it wasn't there in a story a while ago.

Screenshot_20220322-143619_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220322-143154_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Babybail93

VIP Member
I’ve said this on the Mario thread and I’ll say it here too:

With all that is going on in the world, and has been the last 2 years, the fact these cunts still have pity parties for themselves absolutely knocks me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I have the utmost sympathy for her when it’s people messaging her directly and posting hate under her grid posts, I genuinely don’t understand why anyone does either of those things other than to hurt someone, but going to a website to read opinions about you is another matter. People are allowed opinions and they’re allowed to discuss them, whether it’s here, Mumsnet, Reddit etc., it’s no different to standing chatting with someone at the Supermarket or at work 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
No one is asking her to come and read in here.
These posts are all our opinions.
It would be different if we were sliding in to her DM's.
Earning a living on social media puts you in the public eye..unfortunately if you mess up..it won't go unnoticed and you will be called out..and rightfully so!
What about all the people who gave your partner money leading up to Christmas for perfume and they never got the goods... oh.. thats right..you went to lapland!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

N-NewGirl

I’ve got it I’ve got it…I know how she’ll get out of this little lie…are you ready…
“When we looked round our new house and took these pics (that’s important!) the previous owner had an identical one of these (but took it with them when they moved out) and we loved it so much we wanted to repulcate, repilclate, repliclit (got to get the word “clit” in there for comedy values and won’t be able to say or spell replicate) er we wanted to “get the same” so couldn’t believe our luck when we found EXACTLY the same one at our local garden centre so snapped it up”
Result. Little lie resolved Greedy styleeeeee… move on everyone nothing to see here!!!!
Literally word for word 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Basically blaming Royal Mail for losing parcels and Instagram for not being able to see/send messages. She said she thinks she’s refunded everyone and put a box up for people who have still not heard from her. She’s taking a break from FM but will maybe do it again at Xmas. And obvs none of it was intentional or her fault 🙄
The audacity of that pair of scammers!
It's not Royal Mail, you can claim compensation from Royal Mail for lost or undelivered items so that is just BULLSHIT right there. It's also bullshit about the Insta messages "not working". Besides which, I'm pretty fucking sure she'd have a record outside of Insta. What a LIAR 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥😡

It's SO OBVIOUS what's gone on, here. Harriet was outed for stealing people's money. They both got wind of it by reading here. So they came up with a game plan to salvage the Greedy brand and take the heat off for a while...
1. Harriet locked her account to private (why would she do that? That in itself is dodgy as fuck).
2. Greedy posted that pathetically staged "crying" "breakdown" photo and a sob story to divert attention and make that the focus so people would feel sorry for her.
3. In the meantime, she's been having the time of her life and getting face fillers done at a local clinic.
4. Once the fillers have settled 12 days later, her "breakdown" has vanished and she's back with her ads & links and gloating. Miraculous recovery!
5. Harriet unlocks her account and addresses her stealing people's money by blaming Royal Mail & Instagram, because she's had time to invent a bullshit (and lame) cover story whilst they've been radio silent.
6. Greedy announces to her much bigger audience of idiots that Harriet has started a new job - which ties in nicely with...
7. Harriet unlocking and addressing her stealing money with bullshit excuses, just in time to reel people in with whatever scam she's embarking on next, in the guise of a "new job".

Greedy and Harriet are players, I'm telling yah!

Deceitful, duplicitous, thieving, scamming pair of c*nts.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Earl.grey

That is shocking considering she got it gifted. So she sold it for profit. Disgusting cow. Could have donated it instead.
I know her well professionally and this is well known within the industry now. I can't tell you who I work for but we wouldn't dream of gifting her and it's cost her dearly I can assure you

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
I think she's lost interest in "influencing" and doesn't really want to do it any more, but she's stuck and has no choice. Neither she or Harriet have a "real" job with guaranteed income, a mortgaged house that looks shit and unfinished, the garden looks a mess, & she looks TERRIBLE. The booze and over eating is taking a toll - on Harriet too, she was quite trim a couple of years ago. Harriet has turned out to be another money scammer who went from posting stories every day .. "just thought I'd pop on to scam you out of your cash"... to virtually vanishing. I think Greedy is realising she's in over her head and not earning anywhere near what she thought she would. She bombards her followers with ad after ad after ad after ad but, realistically, how much money does she think they have? Just because she posts tons of ads doesn't mean people are buying. The money is drying up. The instahun game has a shelf life and any one of them who thought this would see them through a mortgage term is crazy. The novelty is wearing off and there are too many of them, now. She thought she'd earn huge amounts like Hinch. Even Hinch is boring as fuck, why she thinks anybody wants to watch alpacas every day is beyond me and her Tesco range has yellow reduced stickers on it within a week. Charlotte Greedy is in over her head and it shows on her awful complexion and puffy face, she looks like she has a good cry before forcing herself to do paid for ads. She's also losing her hair, it's receding & thinning and she has the beginnings of bald patches. Stress. She needs to sell that mess of a house, buy something more affordable, get a proper job and pack in this instasham life before it eats her alive.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 48

chloej123

Absolute insult to people who are actually having a hard time!! She wouldn’t know the bloody meaning! My partner left me for another women 5 weeks ago leaving me 28 weeks pregnant and our 5 year old son😡 I have to get up and goto work because I cannot afford not to despite being absolutely devastated and heartbroken! I wish I could just pack up and go away for a few days with my son but I don’t scam people for a living😡 honestly I am soo furious watching her stories

• Heart
  • Sad

OleTed

Chatty Member
Pics taken from the Kate Hayes thread, credit to the tattlers on there 🤣

Looks like this fake crying has well and truly back fired on old greedy 🤣
My fav is the ET one 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

gossip29

VIP Member
Notice how ptwm said you’re nearly at 350k followers 🤮 that’s all these self obsessed brain dead idiots care about. You’ve got what you’ve wanted so deal with it

• Wow
  • Sick