Missgreedyshome #12 H’s FM has messed up, soon be time for Kobe and Minnie’s “accidental” pups!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ash blocked me for making a comment on the its page lol I like her too was well gutted wasn’t even commenting on her posts!
I find it amusing that greedy has to model her own clothes, she doesn’t have extra models. Not quite up there with the other its collabs are ya.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well by the looks of today no1 wants greedy this is what happens when you lie threw yr teef n have a fraudster of a girlfriend even buisnesses dnt want her can read her like a book

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The room is so babyish, like a toddlers room. She’ll be having to decorate again once she realises he grew out of it before it was even finished!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His last bedroom was much better this is more aimed at a 3 yr old not a 5 or 6 yr old

Reactions: 7
Everything is for the gram everything she says is all fake ,same with harry n a life coaching whos gonna listen to a word she says after ripping every1 off and some life style coach when they both eat crap and drink everyday ,morons🤣

Reactions: 8
Everything is for the gram everything she says is all fake ,same with harry n a life coaching whos gonna listen to a word she says after ripping every1 off and some life style coach when they both eat crap and drink everyday ,morons🤣
H is a twit, I used to feel sorry for her with her being Greedy's little witch but now I dislike her nearly as much as Greedy. She's shown she reads here so Hi H, stop following Greedy round like a little Teletubby and get a real non scamming job!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That bed is for a toddler-4 year old. He’ll be too big to climb that ladder with the rope. Ridiculous. Bet the price was stupid aswell coming from wayfair, relatable it is not.

Reactions: 5
Was over 500 quid but wonder if she opted for the payment plan 🤣productive day she havin laugh sat on arse for 4 hrs then sat on arse watchin footy now sat on arse stuffin face n bet a glass isnt to far away either the lazy witch

Oh look, its been mentioned on here loads of times how she doesn't do what home accounts do and show the progress, and now she's saying she will.... we will see 👀

Reactions: 12
She would have been acting all Billy big bollocks and then would have got pissed and crying in Rex's playhouse. She's a mess and only has herself to blame that she's not as liked as Ash. I.am.here.for.it
That's what I thought, looks very young for him. He's at school isn't he so got to be at least 5!?!
He's 6. 7 in December! So another year or so she'll be changing it again. She literally burns money!

• Angry
  • Wow
By time he needs a new 1 shell con sum other company so can get it free

Reactions: 3
So she’s had a good weekend knocking back booze and tonight stuffing her face with wotsits . I shudder at the thought of all them wotsits being caught up in her teeth and her slurping wotsit juice everywhere 🤢
Nice toddler bed set up for the 6 year old in his room just for content . Obviously a gifted bed and next week he’ll have grown out of it and she’ll be on to the next one .
What a slap in the face for Old Greedy to see Ash spending time with Stacy at her house though . That’ll be it incoming another staged breakdown or a crying picture . Can’t wait 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He's 6. 7 in December! So another year or so she'll be changing it again. She literally burns money!
From what I can recall did she not have the bed stored somewhere in the garage for months because she couldn’t decide what she wanted for his room. He will be bored of it quickly! I wonder if she kept his old bed (the one that has nothing wrong with it and only bought last year) for when he needs a big boy bed in a few months time

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.