Missgreedyshome #12 H’s FM has messed up, soon be time for Kobe and Minnie’s “accidental” pups!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have the utmost sympathy for her when it’s people messaging her directly and posting hate under her grid posts, I genuinely don’t understand why anyone does either of those things other than to hurt someone, but going to a website to read opinions about you is another matter. People are allowed opinions and they’re allowed to discuss them, whether it’s here, Mumsnet, Reddit etc., it’s no different to standing chatting with someone at the Supermarket or at work 🤷‍♀️
Spot on!!!! You telling us greedy you never gossip about ANYONE, EVER? course you do. For you it’s magnified as you’ve put yourself in the public eye. We’re all talked about at work or in the school playgrounds. Maybe Instagram is not the place for you anymore. Just don’t come back, shut your profile down make a new private one for your family and friends and be normal and get a normal job. This isn’t working out for you. You will be much happier….

Reactions: 21
I have the utmost sympathy for her when it’s people messaging her directly and posting hate under her grid posts, I genuinely don’t understand why anyone does either of those things other than to hurt someone, but going to a website to read opinions about you is another matter. People are allowed opinions and they’re allowed to discuss them, whether it’s here, Mumsnet, Reddit etc., it’s no different to standing chatting with someone at the Supermarket or at work 🤷‍♀️
Exactly this. I don’t agree with people directly messaging her or commenting on her posts but this is a forum for people to express their opinions. She won’t mention this though as people will come here and find out Greedy is not who she makes out. I couldn’t care less what she looks like either, but I do care that she thinks it’s ok for her girlfriend to rip people off, lie about it and not even address it. As for blaming her food and alcohol consumption on “online bullies” 🙄 She has always drank a lot and loves a night out drinking and meals out everywhere. So is she saying if no one made comments about her then she wouldn’t drink or go for meals out? And as for saying she earns a bit of money. A bit? 🤥

Reactions: 25
What's going on with her followers? I'm blocked so don't see but are they still going up or is she loosing some? I guess the whole time she's gaining Sheep followers she's making money.
After her last splurge to get in front of ash she's stuck at 335 I think

She hasn't posted for days so be prepared for the whoa is me mental health content in the next few days
BINGO

Reactions: 6
Funny how she only mentioned the alcohol and eating comments, no comments about Harriet scamming people!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
When I break down sobbing I would never think to take a quick selfie.....

Make 'abit of money' In the style not pay much then hun?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It'll all come out in the end, it always does and how will she explain 2 scamming exes?

Unfortunately they've brought it all on themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry but that’s the weirdest picture of someone crying I’ve ever seen. Before I read the caption I thought she was laughing in it tbh, I thought it was a before and after weight loss pic hahaha ooops

• Haha
Reactions: 42
When I break down sobbing I would never think to take a quick selfie.....

Make 'abit of money' In the style not pay much then hun?
This… it must be a 21st century thing but I couldn’t even imagine myself pulling the camera out when I'm crying let alone posting it 🤦🏻‍♀️ And with the greatest of respect because I don’t condone any kind of bullying if it’s effecting her life THIS much just get rid of social media !?! But no the money means more!!

Reactions: 23
Harry looking for a job I 👀. Posted 3 weeks ago... muppet

Harry has experience in anti money laundering, just not money theft

:m
Wonder if it's with FM to deal with customer complaints of those who haven't received paid orders?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
“All because I built a platform which earns me a bit of money at the same time”
When your whole life is funded by it 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’d bet the majority of people, that have a problem, is with the actual telling lies, not the fact it’s your whole income. Surely you can earn while telling the truth, only recommending things you’d actually spend your own money on. There’s a right and wrong way, lying might earn you more money from brands, but it will also earn more judgement about those lies.

Can I also just point out “in person” you can call the police if a shop takes money without fulfilling an order. Kinda doesn’t have the same repercussions when you’re doing it to people online.

You could look like a yellow spotted Smurf and I’d still be pissed my money was taken and I was ignored.

***steps off soap box***

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think the tears on her face are a practice of Harry's jail tear drops

Reactions: 6
Bet she'll be back by next week, moans about it but loves the attention and money means more to her than happiness or her children's privacy. That post is literally a pity party and of course to up her engagement

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.