Missgreedyshome #12 H’s FM has messed up, soon be time for Kobe and Minnie’s “accidental” pups!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there it is, I’ve now unfollowed. Loads of people are struggling including myself but again don’t put yourself out there if you’re having a hard time. Everyone has an opinion and being on social media is leaving you open to that. Not saying it’s right for people to say things they do but take yourself away and don’t be a hypocrite. She wants all the fruits social media ‘gifts’ her but none of the bad stuff. People are struggling to pay gas and electric and these two buy a bed that costs £4000 along with meals out, holidays and puppies with no jobs which begs the questions exactly how much does she earn the money for touting and selling the ‘insane’ products she does.? Clearly FM is dwindling for H and I think they have the same worries as all of us is how to pay the bills and it’s taken it till. Instead of admitting they have bit of more than they can chew, cut back and be humble with it, it’s all about keeping up with appearances

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Bore off greedy, wasnt thinking of the mental health of those poor people she scammed and ripped off.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She's so predictable 🙄 what about all the families you ripped off did you think about them? You can't put yr entire life on social media and not expect people to have an opinion not everyone is gonna like you. You don't have any morals and would trample over yr own gran to make a quick buck. And yes if I saw you in the street I'd tell you I though you were a dick!
You are in control of yr social media if you don't like it quit

Reactions: 32
I can’t bear her saying why coz I built myself a platform to make people laugh, erm people would still laugh if you still posted things to make people laugh instead of being qvc

Reactions: 27
No one is asking her to come and read in here.
These posts are all our opinions.
It would be different if we were sliding in to her DM's.
Earning a living on social media puts you in the public eye..unfortunately if you mess up..it won't go unnoticed and you will be called out..and rightfully so!
What about all the people who gave your partner money leading up to Christmas for perfume and they never got the goods... oh.. thats right..you went to lapland!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I couldn't care less what she looks like if she's put weight on if she drinks too much the thing that gives me rage is the constant bragging, the me me me attitude, she comes across like shes better than you. The whole gifted lifestyle she rams down people's throats the look at what I've got for doing duck all. She is just a lazy brat who doesn't even walk her own kids to school she's had other people doing stuff for her her whole life. Whilst everyone is thinking about heating or feeding their kids she's asking people to buy her £4000 gifted bed so she can make more money from doing absolutely nothing. Go back to how you were when you were humble and maybe you won't receive so much hate

And that pic of you crying pushing all yr chins out is fake

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I have 0 sympathy. I work two jobs TWO, I work 6.5 days a week so half a Sunday with my family, my partner is a big earner and we still struggle to get a mortgage for a house at 135k which where I live would be bigger than hers and brand new, yet she thinks this little app brings her in 'some money' makes her relatable. It makes me so cross. She's as relatable as my thrush I get once a month with fanny pads!!!

Rant over. Ps your clearly not mentally stable to be an 'influncer' I use that word loosely.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Trying to keep up with hinch and Stacey buying a new house, issue is Stacey has a career she’s been around for years and joe too. Hinch has made her money. They can afford to do their renos. Swipe up ads are not going to pay your mortgage for the next 25 years. Instagram will be long gone by then!

Reactions: 35
Pleasssseee feel sorry for me in my massive house with all my gifted stuff and extension plans who even takes a picture of themselves crying whilst lying in the sun to be fair just looks like her eyes are streaming cuz the sun's in them get a job earn a wage and stop with the please give me sympathy cards...

Reactions: 37
Crying troll because more and more people are opening their eyes to H and her scamming

• Heart
Reactions: 34
When I say I ran here, I mean I absolutely ran hell for leather.
Somebody please god tell me that girl is joking with that bullshit post. I smell a rat/theif/exposure/downward spiral from all of their own doings...

1.Greedy your scamming wife is due to be exposed and your shitting your pants!!
2. Why are you reading here? Would you go out of your way to read the reviews on harryfemmescammer. No because you wouldn't like what you read.
3. You lie daily to people online and expect people not to pull you up on that. But they do and you go out of your way to read it then cry to people you've lied to and claim your losing yourself.

I get the ugly comments are probably not great but people are entitled to an opinion you don't need to be nosey and find out what everybody thinks of you. Get a grip, log out of tattle, accept if you put yourself in the' public eye ' your going to be pulled up on your tit actions because your showing them to the world.

Jesus christ man, it's like me turning up to a stadium full of people, telling them to buy a shaver I've never actually used myself, lie to them until they buy it then when it's tit and they tell me I cry. I post a picture of me crying. Then I blame all of them people for making me cry. Thick stupid liar.

Oh and while I'm here... I think you should reassess your whole life while your taking a few days off from your 'job' and think about what is dragging you down.
Is it Harry femmes scamming ?
Is it harry femmes lack of funds?
Is it the fact your ex wife only has your kids never?
Have you lied so much to people you don't know how to get out of it?
Are you living a completely fake, made up life?
Are your kids bored shitless of looking out their window at trees?
Are your kids sick of looking at Harry femmes legs?
Have you drank too much and now your anxiety is kicking in?
Have you realised everybody isn't as stupid as you so need to change your game?
ITS sh*thouse collection so embarrassing your actually embarrassed yourself? But then again, you have no shame.

The list is endless... use your 24 hours in a day wisely ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
I can't take anything she says seriously after her fake cry photo who takes a photo of themselves forcing out a tear 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Except charl darl, it’s no longe asking people laugh… your no longer funny. Your no longer even a home account.. we’ve seen one room in bleeping months. What we have seen is your unhealthy lifestyle being broadcast every day.
No one wants to be influenced to pay over the odds and eat and drink like tit.
So yeah, go away have a good word with yourself and actually come back doing what you were doing before without being a full on shopping channel. Stop with the fake tit, fake laugh…. You do come across the most disingenuous person ever. People here say it how it is, your unhealthy, you do not appeal to your audience, your not influencing duck all… your a mess. End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t think people commenting on people is bulling? Greedys never sat there and made a comment about anybody ever? Let’s not forget the time she wound her window down and shouting freak at the window at people that’s acceptable is it? Would she like me to do that to her dogs? I’m sick of all the fake stuff she was only dancing around her kitchen the other day eating pancakes but today she’s depressed which one was fake then greedy? I’m not here to tear anyone down but the whole “influencer” stuff needs to stop! She did a skincare haul or routine the other day claiming that she uses the products all the time while taking the sticky labels off because they was brand new? Does she think we are all stupid?

Reactions: 31
Except charl darl, it’s no longe asking people laugh… your no longer funny. Your no longer even a home account.. we’ve seen one room in bleeping months. What we have seen is your unhealthy lifestyle being broadcast every day.
No one wants to be influenced to pay over the odds and eat and drink like tit.
So yeah, go away have a good word with yourself and actually come back doing what you were doing before without being a full on shopping channel. Stop with the fake tit, fake laugh…. You do come across the most disingenuous person ever. People here say it how it is, your unhealthy, you do not appeal to your audience, your not influencing duck all… your a mess. End of.
She isn't funny, who laughs at somebody doing their 'skin care' and who laughs at somebody who has a partner as a full blown scammer. ITS should be named and shamed for employing tramps

Reactions: 19
I have the utmost sympathy for her when it’s people messaging her directly and posting hate under her grid posts, I genuinely don’t understand why anyone does either of those things other than to hurt someone, but going to a website to read opinions about you is another matter. People are allowed opinions and they’re allowed to discuss them, whether it’s here, Mumsnet, Reddit etc., it’s no different to standing chatting with someone at the Supermarket or at work 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Anyone else think those “tears” are just strategically placed blobs of facial cleanser cos……. 👀👀👀👀👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.