Missgreedyshome #11 She only drinks alcohol on days ending in y!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this!! It drives me crazy! Constantly sucking spit off her teeth and pulling that horrible face. Her fake teeth are obviously too big for her mouth she can’t close her mouth!!
Katie price used to do it after she first got her lips done. I figured it was because the lips can go dry. But greedy hasn't had her lips done (I have filler you would only do it if too much)-wondering if her botox has been placed somewhere for something like a gummy smile?. Has she got her tounge pierced? My friend used to constantly fidget with hers without realising.

Reactions: 3
That’s her ‘number’ and their contact details. She needs to be stopped. There’s a reason she’s blocked…….. 🧐
Report Hagrid to the old bill and then approach the tabloids and give them a story

Reactions: 16
If it comes out that Hagrid is scamming people then Greedy surely can't deny she was unaware of another partner being a scammer, Greedy is the common link and it's not a coincidence she's with scamming scum again

Reactions: 19
Throughout December I kept thinking how many trips they was on, or “busy” not sending any orders, as the weeks ticked by waiting for mine. I just don’t think it was a priority, it seems her commitments are right at the bottom of the pile. If that’s the case no money should be taken till she’s ready to send. It’s just bad business

Reactions: 11
This really annoys me. She won’t reply to you about your missing order, claims her messages aren’t working but her messages conveniently work when someone’s putting an order in 🤬 Has anyone tried contacting fm directly about this?
Yea i emailed them tonight and sent all the screen shots of her taking the order and answering 1 email saying thanks got it and thats it, has ghosted all messages and emails. Ive even commented on posts. Its just bugging on principal. Its not alot of money but its not fair taking peoples money.

Reactions: 16
Yea i emailed them tonight and sent all the screen shots of her taking the order and answering 1 email saying thanks got it and thats it, has ghosted all messages and emails. Ive even commented on posts. Its just bugging on principal. Its not alot of money but its not fair taking peoples money.
Same with me, it wasn’t a lot of money but it just felt crappy being ignored. After my comment was deleted I didn’t know what to do, so I came on here to ask.
It’s going to catch up on her as everyone has the screenshot proof of her not replying, promising to post it but instead pissing off on holidays

Reactions: 12
Hope they reply to you soon 😊 It’s not fair.

Reactions: 5
20220203_071239.jpg

There you go H most of my steps done before 7.30 am... oh and stop scamming people you utter twit.

Reactions: 10
Benefits of a healthy lifestyle!!!!!! Is she having a laugh?! Her and greedy are the most UNHEALTHY people I know!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and she’s going to try and help people and charge for it? This is not a legit course. Anyone can pay a few quid for a certificate, doesn’t mean you’re qualified. Conning scum.

Also her FM is still blocked
Apparently her account has been suspended and she has taken money from a lot of people and not fulfilled their orders. Disgusting really, it's got to be classed as theft if she's taking the money with no intention of ordering the goods!
I've been advised to report it to the police. Seems like greedys past is repeating itself. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 23
H needs her thread. ..#Harryfemme i take your money, then run....i am sure there are sadly many others in the same predicament.

I also wish Greedy will show content on renovations rather then sneak peaks and stupid reveals.....only to tag all her gifted/discounted items that average joe can't afford, can't wait for their bubble to burst and they both come down to the real world.

Reactions: 14
Regarding the fm, it doesn't even matter if it's £2.00, £20.00 or £200.00. It is fraud because she's taking money under false pretences. It all adds up doesn't it. 100 people send £4 It's not bad for nowt is it😠

Reactions: 20
Apparently her account has been suspended and she has taken money from a lot of people and not fulfilled their orders. Disgusting really, it's got to be classed as theft if she's taking the money with no intention of ordering the goods!
I've been advised to report it to the police. Seems like greedys past is repeating itself. 🙄
Greedy by name..Greedy by nature ...seems it rubbed of on ye old haggers as well.

You really do need to report it.

Reactions: 12
Iv not been on for a while due to covid. Guessing people realise the jumper connection here?
Yes it was discussed on here, so embarrassing 😆 she's that desperate for content she's copying ridiculous scenarios. I would love to know how many people actually believed her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.