Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
WoW women fat shaming other woman in 2022. Im a plus size woman and am personally offended by the Monica fat suit comment. Definitely won't be on this thread again.
Plus size lady here too and I can honestly say it doesn't offend me in the slightest. If you feel offended rather easily tattle really isn't the place for you I'm afraid. Hope it's not affected you too badly

It's never nice when someone makes comments on your appearance greedy as a 'public figure' everyone is going to feel the right to comment on the things you do how you look and so forth you never should have moulded your lifestyle and income around Instagram if it affects you so highly. Too many so called influencers want to reep the rewards of influencing without any of the negatives.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Her body size /shape /weight isn't the problem... The problem is that she is a twat 🤷🏻‍♀️

editing pictures when claiming they never edit pictures, fm theft, posting your kids with no top on, having zero understanding of how many people are struggling financially whilst ypy are living the high life and ramming it down everyone's throat,

That is why people don't like you greedy.

Reactions: 42

influenzas

She’s so quick to cry troll, funny how she never addresses the other things we talk about on this thread…. For a start - Where’s ya missus hiding everyone’s money?!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Mrs cat

I’m volunteer for animal welfare charity, sadly there are so many charities doing amazing work with all rescue animals. I find it a privilege to look after these animals . PLEASE adopt don’t shop !! The person that wrote about puppy prices is true ! The price for a pup now has gone through the roof . I wish people on Instagram would be more realistic!! We are having so many calls that people that cant Register with vets because vets can’t take anymore clients
The price of vet bills !! We are having triple the calls for help now that we did before the pandemic for help with vet bills because they can’t afford it 😔
There is an amazing rescue in the area that this person lives and she could of shown the fantastic work they do and what it’s really like to have a pup/ dog or cat . Please remember it’s not about likes and putting your dog/pup/ cat on Instagram
It’s about the work/ care and love and cost to be very truthful looking after your animals .
I really thought people in her age group were about the environment and Not buying stuff after stuff !!???
it’s sad to see so many people struggling out there and some on social media that just have stuff for ads etc .. Please if you are thinking of having a dog/cat in your life, look at all the gorgeous animals in rescue 🥰 the people like myself that volunteer in rescues would go through all the process and hopefully find a loving wonderful furry new best friend and family friend .
Thank you for reading this🐈⬛🐈🐶🐹🐰🐩🦮🐕‍🦺

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Shes coming across as right spoilt entitled little bitch isn't she.
Honest to God I really enjoyed her a few years ago, now I actually can't stand her. Its her attitude more than anything.
Lucy gave an OPINION, its not trolling! Get over it and be humble about your life, not a stuck up cow. 🖕

Reactions: 37

Star15sh

VIP Member
If you don't want people's opinions don't ask them what they think...
G - I hope you love it let me know what you think
Someone's opinions saying they don't like it
G - fuck you I don't care if you don't like it

If you can't handle the bad comments as well as the ass licking comments then don't fucking ask you fucking idiot!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Edie Po

VIP Member
I'll nip aldi tomorrow and show you my food haul.
2 packs of cheesy barms 😍
A large chicken.
Steak
Fake hula hoops
And 13 packs of biscuits.

I'll set the timer ⏲ for around 4 ladies..bet you're all dead excited 😊 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart

liltatling

VIP Member
She is walking slurping contradiction
Sharing a be kind post but then making sure her tacky/childish/chavvy 'fuck off' ring is in the pic.
Be kind works both ways and applies even when someone is being 'unkind' to you by telling the truth and saying your bedroom looks shit #teamlucy

Screenshot_20220215-163224_Instagram.jpg

Why don't you fuck off Greedy. Absolute parasite!

• Heart
I personally wouldn’t call Greedy fat. I think she lives an extremely unhealthy lifestyle. She has no routine, shes got a very bad relationship with food and alcohol. The result of that unhealthy lifestyle is she’s making herself miserable. Shes got no drive or motivation, thats why everything she currently does is completely lack lustre from her home to her ads to her range with ITS. It all feels very meh.
I cant bare this ‘Be kind’ thing that these influencers jump on when they hear anything negative about themselves. Get a fucking grip, truth hurts Greedy. You are the master of your own destruction Charlotte and deep down you know it. Should have stayed in your own lane because you cant cut it trying to keep up with the Jones’ you lack class and finesse and no amount of money can buy that.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
I can't with this cunt today.
"My heart breaks for Ukraine", but look at my washing lines and bathroom cupboard ... link, link, link, ad, ad, ad, buy, buy, buy.

Fuck off Charlotte, you obtuse bellend. Nobody gives two shits about your crappy washing lines or badly fitting bathroom cupboard. FFS, READ THE ROOM. PEOPLE ARE BEING DISPLACED AND KILLED!!!!!

TONE DEAF. COMPLETELY TONE DEAF. Stupid bitch 😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 34

hollydollydaydream

Those boys looked so underwhelmed at the “dog reveal”. Like they are so used to getting everything this was just another “something”. Such a shame. My kids would have melted all over the puppy but they really didn’t seem that bothered 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

Bumbumsmummy

Chatty Member
Bank! Only brought something cheap but she responded to my message almost immediately about me ordering something
Will be very interesting to see what happens.

Recap:
She's a lazy, delusional, big head. Drinks and eats too much, makes a mess of an already ugly house and is only happy when she's spunking money up the wall. She thinks she's a fashion designer and top model and is struggling to get her tongue out of SS and the Grinch's arseholes.
She's a massive tit and her content is shit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33