Missgreedyshome #11 She only drinks alcohol on days ending in y!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion….

Missgreedyshome#12 - she invented the elasticated waistband because she is full of shhh....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow! How horrific does she look! Clearly had a night on the booze, again.
That 2 tone skin colour, the puffy eyes. She looks a mess.
I'm sure she'll be kissing goodbye to working with lots of companies, looking like this in ads.
She's a complete state, she looks like she stinks.
I haven’t bothered watching her for a while Just catch up on here now and again. She looks dreadful, she needs to sort herself out for her kids sake. Quit drinking should priority.

I asked my son how he would like his room decorating. He said red. He has a red, blue and white room. No theme.

Both her children had Perfectly good rooms in the old house, they had recently been decorated. She had everything they needed, likely she sold it. moved, didn’t take any of the kids bedroom furniture with them. As an instahun mam she needs another new Instagram perfect childrens bedroom for her grid.

The house reno still appears all over the place. Blows my mind.

Thread suggestion

Not breeding Minnie the money maker, honest.

is there a screen grab of her saying she isn’t breeding to add to the wiki for when the puppies arrive end of next year?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Queue the shock… Greedy is now getting a wall mural- just like hinch!
And the wooden bed to go against it just like hinch’s Son 😂 I can just imagine Hinch and Stacey Solomon having a right laugh about their number one stalker copycat. It’s just embarrassing 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I haven’t bothered watching her for a while Just catch up on here now and again. She looks dreadful, she needs to sort herself out for her kids sake. Quit drinking should priority.

I asked my son how he would like his room decorating. He said red. He has a red, blue and white room. No theme.

Both her children had Perfectly good rooms in the old house, they had recently been decorated. She had everything they needed, likely she sold it. moved, didn’t take any of the kids bedroom furniture with them. As an instahun mam she needs another new Instagram perfect childrens bedroom for her grid.

The house reno still appears all over the place. Blows my mind.

Thread suggestion

Not breeding Minnie the money maker, honest.

is there a screen grab of her saying she isn’t breeding to add to the wiki for when the puppies arrive end of next year?
Here you go .... I caught it in anticipation of ‘oh it was a total accident & surprise’

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Here you go .... I caught it in anticipation of ‘oh it was a total accident & surprise’
She hasn’t actually said she’s not going to breed her. Just said she wasn’t bought for breeding. Pedantic, I know. But I said what I said. 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.