Missgreedyshome #11 She only drinks alcohol on days ending in y!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Benefits of a healthy lifestyle!!!!!! Is she having a laugh?! Her and greedy are the most UNHEALTHY people I know!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and she’s going to try and help people and charge for it? This is not a legit course. Anyone can pay a few quid for a certificate, doesn’t mean you’re qualified. Conning scum.

Also her FM is still blocked
The pair of them are disgusting, modern day online con artist. When will this influencer thing stop? I feel so sorry for the younger generation 😔

Reactions: 17
Benefits of a healthy lifestyle!!!!!! Is she having a laugh?! Her and greedy are the most UNHEALTHY people I know!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and she’s going to try and help people and charge for it? This is not a legit course. Anyone can pay a few quid for a certificate, doesn’t mean you’re qualified. Conning scum.

Also her FM is still blocked
She wouldn't know a healthy lifestyle if it smacked her in the face!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wayne and Waynetta slob the pair of them . If they ain’t chawning or guzzling their sat on the couch scheming on how to produce a get rich quick scam .
I shudder every time she’s flogging beauty products with her beaver teeth and shiny sweaty complexion and her greasy hair . If phones had a scratch and sniff button you could just imagine the smell that would come off her . She’s a grubby woman and H don’t look the cleanest either .
Her poor lads I feel for again especially if H has been conning people and how the pair of them swan around . You can just imagine what the gossip around the school gates or in the school staff room would be . She’d be crucified if she lived in a massive city for all her dodgy going ons .

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I reckon she’s ran out of money, surprised to see she’s doing her own painting 🤔. Also reckon she’s lost her Swan deal cause nothing from them in forever!
It looked like there was no paint on the rollers, either that it’s my eyes 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It looked like there was no paint on the rollers, either that it’s my eyes 👀
Your probably right the cunning old fox has probably had it done but knows her Instagram is getting unrelatable she’s making out she’s doing it 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
I am being completely ignored by H, havent received my order, wont send me refund. Shes not answering any messages. Anyone else in this boat?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I am being completely ignored by H, havent received my order, wont send me refund. Shes not answering any messages. Anyone else in this boat?
When did you order? She's conning people left right and centre!

Reactions: 3
Yep, I posted last week, how long have you waited?
Sorry I meant I posted last week about being ignored for 8 weeks. I had to comment on a grid post, which she deleted, then I finally got a message back saying she hadn’t been getting messages. But she’s replying straight away to people wanting to order

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I messaged last night to order and got a reply within half an hour. Funny that.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So H is straight on messages for new business but ghosting people that have already spent money and waiting for their goods? I think someone may need a new Tattle thread of their own… 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Has she that much spit in her mouth she needs to keep sucking her top teeth?
I dont understand what the problem is with her mouth/teeth.
this!! It drives me crazy! Constantly sucking spit off her teeth and pulling that horrible face. Her fake teeth are obviously too big for her mouth she can’t close her mouth!!

• Sick
This really annoys me. She won’t reply to you about your missing order, claims her messages aren’t working but her messages conveniently work when someone’s putting an order in 🤬 Has anyone tried contacting fm directly about this?

This really annoys me. She won’t reply to you about your missing order, claims her messages aren’t working but her messages conveniently work when someone’s putting an order in 🤬 Has anyone tried contacting fm directly about this?
I didn’t because I got a reply. I felt that crappy every time I though about it, I just wanted to get the refund & forget about it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.