Miss Red #5 Staying in bed Pearls not a racist, it’s affecting my head !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow Alex you piece of tit, letting miss dred be horrible to that lady on your live. I thought she was a friend.

Reactions: 3
She asked Alex to do a poll to find out if people are excited for her to come back.

66% yes
33% no

I got blocked for clicking no 🙄😂😂
Yeah, cos 90% of the people who would have said no are out working or having a real life!
Im as excited about her return as I am about getting a stomach bug.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Attachments

• Sick
A lovely lady called big gal squeek. Taking the mick out of her voice. I am sure it will be on the fyp , I will try compress the video I have.

Reactions: 2
she’s in angies box AGAIN i cba she hated her last week what’s wrong with these people!

Also she’s playing on this Chinese and pounding tit, thinking people are laughing with her when they are laughing at her 🥴
also someone just asked her if she’s mates with racist pearl and she dropped 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I was listening to J’s live yesterday. Someone came into her box shouting about paying for her gastric band as she had begged him. He was saying how pissed off he is with Miss Red and the rest of them.

J tried to pass it off as trolling but you could hear the panic in her voice and she tried to end it by saying she would come off and ring him. You could tell from the conversation they were having that they knew each other outside of that live. It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she’s taken money off someone to fund her surgery. I don’t see how a single parent of 2 with no job would be able to afford something like that
Who's having a gastric band? J?

Reactions: 2
What’s this on EQ story? Also she’s doing FYP on another account now. It’s starting soon. Why is this man mentioning DG 😳 it’s all bloody going on. Is EQ now going to spill the beans on DG.
She said the other day she won’t go to hard on DG in hopes to go back on holiday with him once hes “bored of LK”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
When she comeback will her Mods, Alex, Cocksure and JJ show their face? Will you still have to pay subs to be allowed in the box or will it be for everyone? Will she except not everyone likes DG. Will she expand her horizons beyond her friends and their opinions.

When she comeback will her Mods, Alex, Cocksure and JJ show their face? Will you still have to pay subs to be allowed in the box or will it be for everyone? Will she except not everyone likes DG. Will she expand her horizons beyond her friends and their opinions.
Not a chance. And you know what’s worse, nothing will change at all and she will still be raking in the money. she can’t go a few days without the app, and has quite obviously chosen it over her family. I can also guarantee she will be mates with EQ again too, she’s got Angie on side so what’s another wrongun to add to the list.

Reactions: 5
She’ll be worse than ever because she got away with everything. It was the one time she had no way of distancing herself, it was her that did it and it was clearly wrong. She’d normally have pulled FF, EQ, DG etc in to back her up but she couldn’t and several of them stated she had done that and more so she had nowhere to go with it. I mean if FF out and out states you did it when he’s supported and explained away some of your past misdemeanours you know you’ve fucked up right?

But she got away with it still with brain dead people who don’t understand exactly what happened or want to be her friend… and blindly support her and so she’ll be back, doing exactly what she likes, but knowing full well who will still gift her and it doesn’t matter what she does.

J had one a couple of months ago. I remember Miss Red mentioning it at the time.
She had it before Gracie as a remember her giving Gracie advice so think it was over a year ago
---
What’s this on EQ story? Also she’s doing FYP on another account now. It’s starting soon. Why is this man mentioning DG 😳 it’s all bloody going on. Is EQ now going to spill the beans on DG.
Follow the account KarmaKas (he sounds like Karl pilkington and used to do lives where he’d prank call etc) he’s very on the ball and really interesting to listen to, he comes on quite late at night though so I ended up falling asleep last night 😂
There’s some posts on clip king where he’s saying dg has Snapchat groups and before battling he will contact them all to gift etc very manipulative and worrying for vulnerable people

Last edited:
DG who famously says he doesn’t have WhatsApp chat groups. Well he’s not lying is he? Just forgets that he has them on a different platform !!