Miss Red #4 We Have No Title Because Shes Such A Bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So why wasn’t she on this morning?
She wanted to create a dramatic entrance. Make her adoring fans pine for her and then boom in she came to a sea of adoration and gifts.
---
I'd take her more seriously if she didn't surround herself with the likes of Pearl, Alex and particularly EQ.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This sounds very credible….not
She’d said the other week that her neighbour threatened to dox her😂 I think it’s all a load of bull tbh. She was getting heat because of pearl so she decided to create her own story line for the sympathy

Reactions: 7
How does J manage to be on TT all day? What ever box you go in she's there. I thought she had kids.

Reactions: 11
There are 2 thread suggestions above on a tie so if someone can like one of them I’ll make a new thread lol 👍🏼 ps miss red was never doxxed. Someone ( think it was Taurian) said last night she won’t stop asking Alex for the proof which he said he had but surprisingly hasn’t provided 🤥

Reactions: 4
There are 2 thread suggestions above on a tie so if someone can like one of them I’ll make a new thread lol 👍🏼 ps miss red was never doxxed. Someone ( think it was Taurian) said last night she won’t stop asking Alex for the proof which he said he had but surprisingly hasn’t provided 🤥
Done ✔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.