Miss Red #3 1 minute silence, 12 hours arguing, talks about others mental health but is queen of trolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so unprofessional “oh I downloaded the wrong video” “I haven’t seen that!” “I don’t watch (people she talks about everyday)” it’s called research ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's all so boring, why do people have to talk about the subject she wants to talk about?

It was quiet today where is mouth almighty?

What’s wrong with j??
Where do we start 😂
Maybe her partner/not partner has been 🔪ed/not 🔪ed again 🤯🫣 or maybe she’s realised she’s an unlikeable weirdo Rottweiler. I lose track..
---
Thread suggestion
Will even Donna show up today? You just never know! Doesn’t matter, It’s all begging and bitching on the J and DG show!
---
That should say Will Donna even… won’t let me edit it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh Donna have you been accusing people of things without solid proof again. Elphaba feel free to send her a cease & desist in the post 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Miss Dread is so far up evil queens ass it's unbelievable. Why is she so scared of her. I definitely think it's a case of keep your enemies closer

I missed the first 20 or so minutes, what’s Donna said? I tried to search FYP but I can’t see anything x

I really can’t watch anymore, it’s always just people shouting at eachother.

Boxes full of wrong uns that have all turned on each other at some point chatting tit for gifts and clout

Oh dear the group is crumbling after Pearls latest disability slur!
Zac is slating her on his live, Luke is filling in for Miss Red and slating Zac going on at 10am and blocking any mention of him from the chat.
Imagine being so disgusting against someone that has muscular dystrophy. Pearl is a vile kent!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Does anybody else cringe when Pearl says Kent? I think she's trying to make it into a catchphrase? Never going to happen, bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of course dim Donna isn’t live today to avoid speaking about her bestie being an ableist bleep. Muscular dystrophy is no joke, Pearl should be ashamed of herself mocking something Lynz can’t change.

Yes Lynz is a gobby cow but she’s never mentioned their looks or disabilities, there’s absolutely no excuse.

Reactions: 9
They are a group of middle aged bullies. Donna will hope something else kicks off today on the FYP then she doesn’t have to talk about her mate.
I can not stand that Pearl one, she is ALWAYS banging on about traveller discrimination but discriminates against anybody who isn’t a straight white traveller. Hateful old bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve only caught the beginning and the end of all that and dim Donna’s been in the live the whole time 🤔

funny when the heats on the group she runs off and let’s the minions to take the flack

Dim Donna is the biggest bleep !!

Reactions: 5
Dinks that was in Luke's box admitted on Charlie's live she had a phone convo with Luke about what Pearl said and he admitted that was the reason Red asked Luke to do the live today

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.