Miss Red #3 1 minute silence, 12 hours arguing, talks about others mental health but is queen of trolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course Miss Red is sticking up for Pearl - her own son called Elphaba a S**z on a live & Donna laughed about it !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Fingers typing faster than my brain !! Sorry for Pearl - can’t go back & edit the post now sorry x x
Please don't say sorry. Absolutely madness. Honestly Red needs cancelling with all the others.
---
Why is Irish Kellie saying Angie is laughing at Miss Red having a panick attack?

Reactions: 4
Please don't say sorry. Absolutely madness. Honestly Red needs cancelling with all the others.
---
Why is Irish Kellie saying Angie is laughing at Miss Red having a panick attack?
Because ex PLM Irish Kelly is a sad old bleep that tit stirs all over TT

Because ex PLM Irish Kelly is a sad old bleep that tit stirs all over TT
Oh my god, is she really ex PLM, I always see her outing other people saying they were part of it. She just been banging on Angie doesn’t have BPD , as Kellie has it. I have switched off. Can't be doing with her.

Reactions: 1
Oh my god, is she really ex PLM, I always see her outing other people saying they were part of it. She just been banging on Angie doesn’t have BPD , as Kellie has it. I have switched off. Can't be doing with her.
Yep she is its why she knows who else were in that server!
Her, Kat Alex's mod, Bad Gal Squeak were all in PLM.

• Wow
Who thinks Alex is 💯 ex PLM and when it all “disbanded” he’s created a new bully group with dim Donna, J, pearl, Irish Kelly, Chloe🖤 felicity and kat and the some others

Reactions: 6
Oh god not perpetually triggered Irish Kelly, the wannabe gangster who constantly makes threats of swinging people’s jaws. You’ll do nothing Kelly as you’re on licence 🤣

• Haha
Oh god not perpetually triggered Irish Kelly, the wannabe gangster who constantly makes threats of swinging people’s jaws. You’ll do nothing Kelly as you’re on licence 🤣
I am learning a lot today lol. I think I need more information ha ha ha

Reactions: 1
Sorry Miss Red I am about to call your bluff about the racism & homophobia on your FB being written by your ex.

On the 11 August 2012 you made the disgusting homophobic slurs about Tom Daly

On the 13th October 2012 you made more racist comments including the N word

Lastly, 23rd October 2012 you were talking about bumming Justin Bieber and calling him gay with YOUR DAUGHTER, it is your daughters FB profile when you click on it.

So your ex hacked your FB then gave it back? duck off

Donna Kebab you are a homophobic, racist, vile POS.

Go cry me a river witch! 🎤💥

EDIT Another FB post with the daughter 3rd November 2012

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Sorry Miss Red I am about to call your bluff about the racism & homophobia on your FB being written by your ex.

On the 11 August 2012 you made the disgusting homophobic slurs about Tom Daly

On the 13th October 2012 you made more racist comments including the N word

Lastly, 23rd October 2021 you were talking about bumming Justin Bieber and calling him gay with YOUR DAUGHTER, it is your daughters FB profile when you click on it.

So your ex hacked your FB then gave it back? duck off

Donna Kebab you are a homophobic, racist, vile POS.

Go cry me a river witch! 🎤💥
Exactly! If she was ‘hacked’ like she says why would her daughter and best mate be having a full blown conversation with her in the comments of these vile posts? 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Exactly! If she was ‘hacked’ like she says why would her daughter and best mate be having a full blown conversation with her in the comments of these vile posts? 👀
Just thought I would post it all here factually because she stated this morning yet again that it was hacked

LIAH

Why also would her children & family still be following that account 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.