Miss Red #3 1 minute silence, 12 hours arguing, talks about others mental health but is queen of trolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see Pearl get in the box and ask for Victor to be unblocked and Red completely ignored it 🤣 Too scared to hear some home truths Donna?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has Luke the Judge got his own thread? He’s such a cringey knob, trying to be funny 🤮

Reactions: 11
He needs a slap with a wet fish, he thinks he’s so bad & funny. I’m so embarrassed for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did you see how Miss Red shut a woman up straight away the minute she mentioned DG? I would be furious if that was me. What she was going to say was about DG leaving and coming back again in days.

Hi DG, I'm fed up with watching you driving while you battle. Do you not consider how dangerous this is? Why does Miss Red never talk about this?

Reactions: 5
Did you see how Miss Red shut a woman up straight away the minute she mentioned DG? I would be furious if that was me. What she was going to say was about DG leaving and coming back again in days.

Hi DG, I'm fed up with watching you driving while you battle. Do you not consider how dangerous this is? Why does Miss Red never talk about this?
No one can say a word against DG head! Begs protect begs!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.