Miss Red #3 1 minute silence, 12 hours arguing, talks about others mental health but is queen of trolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luke is doing a memorial for dread 🤣, he’s given her money from earlier & playing her singing. What the actual duck is going on! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Luke’s so far up reds arse it’s unbelievable red is just as vile as Angie she sits slateing people everyday but calls it the fyp news as for like he’s just an idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has Pearl the Prune got a thread ?? If not she bloody needs one

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And this ladies and gentlemen is the mentality of the nation, a grown adult man dressed up as a minion and the comments are saying he’s brilliant and hilarious

Example MummyBellend

IMG_8208.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Why is the chat full of laughing faces may I ask? How do people find stuff like this funny

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s suffering with mental health, she’s had death threats & panic attacks. Of course you have Donna ! You’re like a five page book - we know what’s coming everytime. Acts like a bleep, gets caught out, mental health card comes out. What about the mental health of the people you BULLY every day!!

She know exactly who the (fake) threatening phone calls are from because no one has her number - really ? Everyday she name drops that she talks to about 27 different people off the app & I would not trust any of them !!

Reactions: 10
And this ladies and gentlemen is the mentality of the nation, a grown adult man dressed up as a minion and the comments are saying he’s brilliant and hilarious

Example MummyBellend

View attachment 2732871
He was funny! But I am a huge minions fan 😁
---
Why is the chat full of laughing faces may I ask? How do people find stuff like this funny
Because all of us have different opinions I personally thought he was great 😊

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I like him because he pisses DG off 😄

He's not my cup of tea humour wise but at least he's not like Miss Red and the other tit heads on the app.

If he makes people smile then that can't be bad 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.