Miss Red #3 1 minute silence, 12 hours arguing, talks about others mental health but is queen of trolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I preferred Lukes show, the draw backs are he is very bossy and I dont like to be told to tap constantly. No some of us cant tap we are working.

Reactions: 3
So if you Sub you go into the box above anyone else. The beg is getting worse, what about people who gift then do they not have any say at all? Or what about people who tune in every day but cannot afford to Sub or Gift?

Reactions: 4
"I think we will keep the style we use at the moment" means she has no bleeping clue how to do it via pc :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
I heard that she is very effected by Emz and isn't happy at all. Don't know how true it is. However Alex isn't happy. Cause Donna is his dear friend. I take it he will be doing some awareness lives next

Reactions: 1
I wonder if Dim Donna will be addressing the homophobic & disgusting comments her mate Dave Doran’s made about Jack on a live yesterday? I was scrolling through just as they were all saying the app is 13+ & Jack should be removed (rightly so, he’s a horrible little hole) to hear Dave screaming that Jack is an AIDS carrier & a tit stabber !! Apparently Jack had made false accusations against Dave (grape & pedalo I think) which is vile behaviour & the man needs to be removed from the internet ASAP. But Dave doesn’t need to display the same behaviour - it makes him no better.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I wonder if Dim Donna will be addressing the homophobic & disgusting comments her mate Dave Doran’s made about Jack on a live yesterday? I was scrolling through just as they were all saying the app is 13+ & Jack should be removed (rightly so, he’s a horrible little hole) to hear Dave screaming that Jack is an AIDS carrier & a tit stabber !! Apparently Jack had made false accusations against Dave (grape & pedalo I think) which is vile behaviour & the man needs to be removed from the internet ASAP. But Dave doesn’t need to display the same behaviour - it makes him no better.
At this point I just think this app needs shutting down!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She bangs on about fyp news being her thing so you’d think she’s invest in a decent second phone or device, it’s not like she can’t afford it ! She doesn’t even have all the videos ready she wants to talk about 🙄
---
Any thread title suggestions folks ? 😀
---
I totally agree that Jack is vile and I understand why Dave was pissed off but they bang on about kids yet talk like that, also heard him say tap the screen like you tap your bean, which I know isn’t majorly up there in the offensive stakes but it’s still a tad hypocritical imo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion - Donna get a job instead of sitting on tik tok begging & running your gob !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
On the subject of elphabas gaming

WHY HAS NOBODY MENTIONED

Eq used to play games with kids all the time, every single day she would play with 12, 13, 14 years olds. She even met up with them and went to Blackpool pleasure beach !!! Yes their parents were there but still ????

Reactions: 3
On the subject of elphabas gaming

WHY HAS NOBODY MENTIONED

Eq used to play games with kids all the time, every single day she would play with 12, 13, 14 years olds. She even met up with them and went to Blackpool pleasure beach !!! Yes their parents were there but still ????
Because Dim Donna is up EQs arse (despite the fact she called her a pedalo) and has some kind of unhealthy obsession with Elphaba.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.