Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustReadingAndJudging

Tattle wouldn't allow such video as its (p)corn so you'd be booted off tattle. That and we might be "trolls" but no one would post that on here.

Charlie screen recorded it and sent it to J-xlbully and then she sent it to Beg and Beg sent it to Rhys and he put it on the group chat.
Thats why she won't say who it was from she's trying to protect J-xlbully as they both have stuff on each other. But I have a feeling this isn't the end 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Whattheheck

So she 'didn't know' it was wrong to share... but wanted people's permission to show them? 🤨 sounds like she knew to me. Lying about only sharing to Rhys just backs up the point she knew it was wrong in my opinion

Reactions: 8

c.tingz

VIP Member
Tattle wouldn't allow such video as its (p)corn so you'd be booted off tattle. That and we might be "trolls" but no one would post that on here.

Charlie screen recorded it and sent it to J-xlbully and then she sent it to Beg and Beg sent it to Rhys and he put it on the group chat.
Thats why she won't say who it was from she's trying to protect J-xlbully as they both have stuff on each other. But I have a feeling this isn't the end 👀
Do you like my J XL Bully reference?? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

busdriver89

VIP Member
Anyone seen that lorry driver that has gone to prison for unaliving 3 people on a motorway from reading messages. This is going to be buster! He spends all morning on a live reading comments keeping up then comes in a box when he pulls in a layby. He’s a disgrace.

MummyL

Whilst i agree that J & Miss Red are awful, Angie is just as bad, in fact for me she’s probably worse. She honestly needs a Lucy Rose style internet ban.
I have a soft spot for Angie. Maybe it’s because I know a lot more than most, at just how badly they have tried to manipulate her.

• Heart

c.tingz

VIP Member
PS…

Dim Donna slipped up there didn’t she, “when I was working 2 years ago, (paused) “when I was singing” yeh right Donna you C U N T !!

jobless bitch

• Haha

LoXLo

VIP Member
Full on arse licking this morning. I’m gonna bring my breakfast up in a minute 🤮
Exactly. The minions in the box ruin her ‘show’. She asked what was everyone’s favourite moments of 2023 were and all they’re talking about is how amazing she is. Boring as fuck.

• Haha

lululalalulu

VIP Member
A whole live of nothing because they all have shit on each other and all are afraid to be cancelled 😂

And the woman that just said if it had been the other way round they would have rang the police is talking facts!

LoXLo

VIP Member
Buster really gives me the creeps I have to mute when he comes in.

Someone in the box just said Miss Red does her research and if she doesn’t have the facts she doesn’t mention it, Donna’s just sitting there nodding away in agreement. What a crock of shit :ROFLMAO: Donna goes off what’s on the fyp only, where do her minions get this shit from?!

• Haha

MummyL

Same shite different day. Constantly the same people in the boxes, licking her rim. I barely watch anymore. It’s genuinely boring and I’m almost certain people only watch in a hope some drama will start 😂

• Haha

BRB_xo

CLA is watching and telling her to get on with the FYP news and stop yabbing on about herself, calling her a nobody 🤣

• Haha
Miss reds a different person in boxes, she’s getting really shitty. Also who believes the voice notes were sent the next night ? 🤥 🤥

• Haha

MummyL

I actually feel sick to my stomach. A wolf in sheep’s clothing! Atm I won’t take awareness away from the issue but more will come. It will be a big welcome back Donna kebab 🙂

• Heart

Scooobles

Chatty Member
Why are all these Pearl fans saying they weren’t offended by her comments? The comments weren’t aimed at them so whether or not they were offended is irrelevant.
I know right! Why would anyone be offended about horrible comments aimed at someone else?
The bias and favouritism in that live was sickening... oh poor Pearl she's said sorry and it upset. Well that's called the consequences of her own actions
Lynz is the victim here, not bloody Pearl.
And she's still lying abiut not knowing Lynz had a disability ... why did she call Lynz a cripple then??

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Urgggg My Saturday morning ruined by miss beg! That stupid voice & laugh she does!
---
Debate on gypsy rose 🤣🤣 come on ffs!! There's worldwide documentaries on gypsy rose & deedee. Get debating something else ie the vile disturbing hardys!!! Fk off red

Last edited:

c.tingz

VIP Member
Don't kill me for this guys 🙂 🙈 I normally dont mind Miss Red, but today has totally changed my mind 😳
J and Red totally give off mean girl vibes. I think there is much more to this 👀 and I really think this will be Reds downfall .
Why are people always up J'a arse ? Ohhh she's so loyal ohh she's a good friend. BULLSHIT. J stirs the shit 💩 then runs and is really unfunny 😐😐 talk about second hand embarassment
---
Ps. I thought miss red wasn't in any WhatsApp group with friends ??? 👀
Exactly this !! Miss Reds tripping over her own lies