Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

c.tingz

VIP Member
IMG_7719.jpeg

Oh dim Donna, you little shit house !!

You never intended to go live today (Monday) because, guess what,

You're the FYP news 😂😂😂 once again you say you’ll never be in the drama, but yet again here we are,

Enjoy your holiday, because you think you’ll go away for a week and it will just get swept under the carpet but I hope more and more comes out everyday about you and your lies.

You’re a vindictive, narcissistic, manipulative Bully !!

p.s “the WhatsApp messages have been the final straw??” Fuck off, you’ve been caught out for being a big CUNT !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

LoXLo

VIP Member
IMG_8117.jpeg

Oh give over :ROFLMAO: There’s literally children dying in war right now J, tell Donna to pull her big girl pants up and stop being a pussy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

ohdoris

VIP Member
They are a group of middle aged bullies. Donna will hope something else kicks off today on the FYP then she doesn’t have to talk about her mate.
I can not stand that Pearl one, she is ALWAYS banging on about traveller discrimination but discriminates against anybody who isn’t a straight white traveller. Hateful old bag.

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
So she’s defended Eden for saying the N word - sorry but every adult knows not to say that word & also if we’re white, we shouldn’t be telling Black people not to be offended by it. There were comments on her live telling the very articulate woman in her box, who was explaining why it’s racist, that she had a chip on her shoulder. And she’s laughed off an ableist slur from her Son.

What a morning for Dim Donna.

• Heart
  • Haha

c.tingz

VIP Member
As Pearl said the trolls are jealous because of the love he gets on the app, what about love in the REAL world which he had then lost because of a APP !!

Christ it’s embarrassing to hear these people 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha

Tgirl0123

Don't kill me for this guys 🙂 🙈 I normally dont mind Miss Red, but today has totally changed my mind 😳
J and Red totally give off mean girl vibes. I think there is much more to this 👀 and I really think this will be Reds downfall .
Why are people always up J'a arse ? Ohhh she's so loyal ohh she's a good friend. BULLSHIT. J stirs the shit 💩 then runs and is really unfunny 😐😐 talk about second hand embarassment
---
Ps. I thought miss red wasn't in any WhatsApp group with friends ??? 👀

Reactions: 12

c.tingz

VIP Member
I’ll tell you what, every tattler gets tarnished with “you’re a TROLL” blah blah blah.

But if they actually read their thread maybe and take it in half the time, we pretty much call every situation / scenario, kick off’s and who’s the snakes 🐍 of the app !!

We should get praise not hate. We knew what was happening with the whole dim Donna and her mean girls group, sending shit in the post also sending out Angie’s clapper and doxing people left right and centre, being transphobic, homophobia

Dim Donna is racking up a bit of a rap sheet, but I write this and her following will still support her / stick up for her, that’s why Fridays live was a “ I’ll get the water works on and blame EQ but in fact it was this Angie situation!!

Rant over I’ll out 🍿🍿🍿🍿

(I’ve put this in other threads)

• Heart

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
As it's on the FYP is Miss Red going to talk about the Hardys finally? Did anyone see father of the year keep pushing his dear daughters head up because she could no longer hold it up. The disgusting thing with the other hand he's pointing upwards to items he needs to get up the leaderboard. This beautiful little girl does not deserve this. Would it be to much Miss Red to admit DHB was correct and is correct about a lot of things.I do not follow this family but after what I saw yesterday it would not surprise me if a lot more people speak about it.

• Sad
  • Angry

ohdoris

VIP Member
I wonder if Dim Donna will be addressing the homophobic & disgusting comments her mate Dave Doran’s made about Jack on a live yesterday? I was scrolling through just as they were all saying the app is 13+ & Jack should be removed (rightly so, he’s a horrible little arsehole) to hear Dave screaming that Jack is an AIDS carrier & a shit stabber !! Apparently Jack had made false accusations against Dave (grape & pedalo I think) which is vile behaviour & the man needs to be removed from the internet ASAP. But Dave doesn’t need to display the same behaviour - it makes him no better.

• Wow

c.tingz

VIP Member
So gemzino is a weird one for hanging around 19 / 20 year olds ?? 🤔🤔

yet Lawrence isn't, even tho he’s had a 17 year old around his flat multiple times ??

doesn’t make sense

it’s not ferial it’s feral you thick C U N T sorry it’s her ADHD

Last edited:
  • Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
Ahh Miss Red’s son & his gf joining the live to call Elphaba an it & a s**z. Top tier parenting right there, well done.

Edited to add that she’s laughed & tried to say they were drunk on holiday.

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
The WhatsApp messages have been the final straw? What, the consequences of your own actions have caught up with you ? Such gaslighting behaviour, blaming the person that leaked the messages rather than admitting she was in the wrong for sending them.
What is it she says about Elphaba, defying accountability?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Nunayabusiness

I have never seen it here or anywhere else. There’s no way it would allowed and I wouldn’t want to see it anyway!

Reactions: 11