Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DellaC

VIP Member
Dim Donna you’re sooooo cringy

you just said your job is doing the FYP 😂 no love your an unemployed middle aged bully and talks about a trans in their early twenties??

Oh and CLA too, if they weren’t on the app you’d have no “JOB” 😂😂😂
Excuse me. I think you'll find she has another important role on the app.

She's DG Decors official bottom cleaner. She licks it clean on the daily. It would be a right mess without her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

ohdoris

VIP Member
She’s suffering with mental health, she’s had death threats & panic attacks. Of course you have Donna ! You’re like a five page book - we know what’s coming everytime. Acts like a cunt, gets caught out, mental health card comes out. What about the mental health of the people you BULLY every day!!

She know exactly who the (fake) threatening phone calls are from because no one has her number - really ? Everyday she name drops that she talks to about 27 different people off the app & I would not trust any of them !!

Windermere

VIP Member
Sat there crying about DG dector

Boxes will be open and she wants you all to join and say how much you love DG and how he's impacted your life

HAHAHAHAHAHHAhhahahahahhahahhahahahah

• Haha

c.tingz

VIP Member
What a cuntish thing to say “I’m skint” no you’re fucking not you absolute fucking clown

as your gifts and subs are rounding in
---
IMG_7615.jpeg

Last edited:

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Oh dear the group is crumbling after Pearls latest disability slur!
Zac is slating her on his live, Luke is filling in for Miss Red and slating Zac going on at 10am and blocking any mention of him from the chat.
Imagine being so disgusting against someone that has muscular dystrophy. Pearl is a vile kent!

• Haha
  • Wow

Bluepop

VIP Member
Why are all these Pearl fans saying they weren’t offended by her comments? The comments weren’t aimed at them so whether or not they were offended is irrelevant.

c.tingz

VIP Member
IMG_7846.jpeg
IMG_7847.jpeg
IMG_7848.jpeg
IMG_7849.jpeg

just some of the racist and homophobic comments dim Donna has made !!!

fucking wrongun

• Wow
  • Angry

busdriver89

VIP Member
Come on now that’s not fair, she does say she has the filter on. Theres loads of stuff you can say about her, but she does at least admit the filter is on. Can we normalise using filters for people in their 30’s, 40’s and above I’d have one in real life if they’d let me 😂
Absolutely definitely never should we normalise using a filter 🤭 ever!

• Haha

c.tingz

VIP Member
It’s becoming very clear that Dim Donna, J, Alex, Angie and there little group are

racist
Homophobic
Stick up for that wronguns
Narcissistic tendencies
And over all bullies

Does anyone remember the whole fb status from Donna ( that is the real Donna ) and her son used that word, that just shows her parenting and mentality. Plus she’s thick as fuck

• Heart

c.tingz

VIP Member
People’s sense of humour is so child like it’s cringey,

if you think it’s hilarious jumping on a milk float or knocking on strangers door asking for stuff. Yeh it’s funny if you’re a teenager and doing shit in front of ya mates, but 40 something year old man doing it, it’s just weird behaviour. I get second hand embarrassment 😂😂😂

c.tingz

VIP Member
Happy New Year 🥳 you bunch of beautiful “trolls” 😂

Well dim Donna’s highlights (funniest moments) of 2023 are as dull as watching paint dry and you have a sense of humour of a 18 month year old

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
He should not be allowed to speak on her live when he’s driving, he can’t be concentrating on the road !!

• Wow
Reactions: 9

busdriver89

VIP Member
They are talking about Eden and the word she has said and saying it’s not ok to use other words such as wanker etc yet her son just called somebody a ****? Wtf!!! She’s an awful parent clearly.

• Wow
  • Sad

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Sorry Miss Red I am about to call your bluff about the racism & homophobia on your FB being written by your ex.

On the 11 August 2012 you made the disgusting homophobic slurs about Tom Daly

On the 13th October 2012 you made more racist comments including the N word

Lastly, 23rd October 2012 you were talking about bumming Justin Bieber and calling him gay with YOUR DAUGHTER, it is your daughters FB profile when you click on it.

So your ex hacked your FB then gave it back? Fuck off

Donna Kebab you are a homophobic, racist, vile POS.

Go cry me a river bitch! 🎤💥

EDIT Another FB post with the daughter 3rd November 2012

Attachments

Last edited:

Lillyloo

VIP Member
I have a feeling major secrets and lies are on the verge of being exposed about Miss Red and J! After watching Angies live this morning and seeing J upset saying secrets shouldn’t be used against people and now Red going off app crying 😏

Let the drama commence 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha

MummyL

View attachment 2554375

Oh dim Donna, you little shit house !!

You never intended to go live today (Monday) because, guess what,

You're the FYP news 😂😂😂 once again you say you’ll never be in the drama, but yet again here we are,

Enjoy your holiday, because you think you’ll go away for a week and it will just get swept under the carpet but I hope more and more comes out everyday about you and your lies.

You’re a vindictive, narcissistic, manipulative Bully !!

p.s “the WhatsApp messages have been the final straw??” Fuck off, you’ve been caught out for being a big CUNT !!
I hope Angie takes it to the police. Dread can try to sweep it under the carpet all she wants. It’s not going to go away Donner Kebab.

• Heart

Windermere

VIP Member
What happened Ive not seen Miss Red in a while I keep forgetting to tune in..
Oh they were discussing people having wishlists in their bio and this girl called Sarah was so against it. Comments quickly called her out because she had one in her bio! She started hysterically crying making this squeeking sound. Miss Red is sending the aftercare team round when the lives finished #AFFECTED #TRIGGERED

• Haha
  • Wow

lululalalulu

VIP Member
4pm she’s still on the APP she’s still getting involved in the drama. This time with DG and Bridgey.
Course she is, she cant go a day without her tongue up DG! 👅 🍑

I called it this morning, she has been in & out of lives & boxes all day!

Admit it Miss Dread, you didn't do your own live because you were scared of the backlash! Enough people in Angie's comments calling you out.

Have a crappy holiday paid for by silly gifters, hope it all comes out while your away and you come back to no platform ya wrong un 🖕