Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nunayabusiness

The people in the boxes don’t seem to (and I don’t mean to be rude, not everyone can be a rocket scientist ) have a clue what day it is most of the time. Theres a real theme of a certain type of person in the boxes lately.
You know like the kid everyone tolerated at school, because they’d say and do whatever daft things the cool kids told them to, to have a friend, but they usually had no clue what was going on in the real world.

it’s cringy

Reactions: 11

c.tingz

VIP Member
I do have other things but I have to be mindful of those who will be hurt it the process. Not all of us are monsters like Donna kebab
That is very understandable, at the end of the day. It’s not our business, TT isn’t life to me like these jobless fucks. I’m not the only one thinking this but I feel like she’s getting away with it all and she needs bringing down a peg or two

cockerpoo your a fucking rude prick as well !!

• Heart

JustReadingAndJudging

I know Angie reads here so woman to woman please go and show them they can't get away with it you have this tattle troll support.

I can't handle all this victim blaming. Loads of women and men on tiktok promote their O.F and Clapper ect.... it doesn't give anyone the right to screen shot or record and send it around! When you register it has terms and conditions that you can be done for doing such things. I'm so angry by what they did to her.

• Heart

c.tingz

VIP Member
Who thinks dim Donna gets a tingly feeling when she see’s DG dickhead comes in to her live 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Meee089

Michelle saying she's never gonna gift anyone ever again. Yeah right, the woman's obsessed

• Haha

LoXLo

VIP Member
:LOL: Donna claimed she has people at Tik Tok who can trace accounts for her and she knows who’s trolling her. Pull the other one you absolute melt.

• Haha
Ellie said miss red asked her to delete messages and then send her a screen shot to prove it. She really is a controlling little begger, I bet she will go live tomorrow cry and her supporters will be up her arse 🙄

Windermere

VIP Member
Does anybody else cringe when Pearl says Kent? I think she's trying to make it into a catchphrase? Never going to happen, cunt

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
I wonder if Dim Donna will be addressing the homophobic & disgusting comments her mate Dave Doran’s made about Jack on a live yesterday? I was scrolling through just as they were all saying the app is 13+ & Jack should be removed (rightly so, he’s a horrible little arsehole) to hear Dave screaming that Jack is an AIDS carrier & a shit stabber !! Apparently Jack had made false accusations against Dave (grape & pedalo I think) which is vile behaviour & the man needs to be removed from the internet ASAP. But Dave doesn’t need to display the same behaviour - it makes him no better.
At this point I just think this app needs shutting down!

• Heart

LoXLo

VIP Member
Why do they keep running with the narrative that the clapper video was on Tattle. Is was NOT. Now J is trying to say Miss Red saw it from here and Reddit :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Exactly! If she was ‘hacked’ like she says why would her daughter and best mate be having a full blown conversation with her in the comments of these vile posts? 👀
Just thought I would post it all here factually because she stated this morning yet again that it was hacked

LIAH

Why also would her children & family still be following that account 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha

BRB_xo

I’m sorry, i know this is a Miss Red thread. But I just have to say J really makes my skin crawl! Clout chasing overgrown child!

• Heart

LoXLo

VIP Member
That Kel Anxiety made a comment saying J had been quiet throughout all of this then J replied saying her partner had been ‘knifed’ which is why she’s been staying out of it :oops:

Sorry but she needs a reality check, why on earth are you in Lyricals live defending Miss Red in the comments when something so horrific has happened to your family. FFS get your priorities in check what is wrong with these people 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Fk me her and J have said they will get team DG tattoos if he comes back. That might be the saddest thing I’ve ever fucking heard

• Haha
  • Sick

c.tingz

VIP Member
So that’s DG the dickhead, Dave the doughnut and dim Donna all on the fence / brushing the whole Lawrence situation, yet this whole “blackout” is to get the wrongun off the app

yet Lawrence has admitted to it and there’s video evidence. But Because DHB bought awareness to it. They don’t know 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Funny how Pearl is allowed her very transphobic opinion yet DHB is always slated to fuck for his opinions of wrong uns on the app

Imagine the uproar if it had been Angie said that!