Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoXLo

VIP Member
Of course dim Donna isn’t live today to avoid speaking about her bestie being an ableist cunt. Muscular dystrophy is no joke, Pearl should be ashamed of herself mocking something Lynz can’t change.

Yes Lynz is a gobby cow but she’s never mentioned their looks or disabilities, there’s absolutely no excuse.

Reactions: 9

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Well Red put her foot right in it saying she got the clapper video off Tattle and Reddit. No you did not you LIAR! The video has never been on either platform.

Merpedy

VIP Member
Donna deflecting by saying the video was on tattle, reddit and twitter, no one sent her it she saw it on them websites.
I'm confused how this is being entertained even

There's a voice message where she asks someone to record it

She also presumably saved that video and then shared it around - otherwise she would have just sent a link

Ang isn't even a big enough personality for her private content to be leaked like this

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
What is the point of opening the box when straight away her friends go in? If you have something like 4k watching would it not be nice to hear some different people? And who cares what J did last night, no one.

• Haha

BRB_xo

Anyone noticed she’s showing clips on her second phone today…after EQ called her out for not showing anything yesterday 😂

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
Thread suggestion - Donna get a job instead of sitting on tik tok begging & running your gob !!

• Haha
  • Heart

Elltee

Sorry but a 40 odd year old woman being obsessed with a 19 year old girl is really weird. Im not elphabas biggest fan but she does not stop talking about her! Saying she loves the attention, then why are you giving it to her? 🙄

LoXLo

VIP Member
Donna you do realise without creators you’d have absolutely no content therefore no clout. Nobody would watch you if you wasn’t talking about others. I always found it interesting that she proclaims to be this amazing singer but has never done any singing content/lives.

• Haha

lululalalulu

VIP Member
I’m waiting for someone to say there will be a candle light vigil tonight outside his house 🤣🤣🤣🤣

fuck off

what a bunch of Kent’s

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
One of these days in one of these toxic and brutal lives when Miss Red just sits back and watches the drama, someone is going to be pushed too far and there's going to be a tragedy. You cannot repeatedly open these doors and let people rip each other to shreds without consequence.

I watched a few minutes this morning and she was just sat there grinning and nodding.

She's a disgrace inciting such hate and vitriol whilst acting like butter wouldn't melt. She needs her live access removed, as does that fucking scraggy Angie, Pearl the gobshite, Alex the oddbod and J the fuckwit.

• Heart

LoXLo

VIP Member
Why is she coming on in the afternoons so often? Something tells me she’s threatened by Angies popularity and doesn’t want all her viewers jumping ship. Angie is a total mess but I’d rather watch that train wreck than boring Donna.