Miss Red #3 1 minute silence, 12 hours arguing, talks about others mental health but is queen of trolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miss Dread is loving the downfall of CLA this morning. I think it would’ve been a diff live if she & CLA were ‘friends’ tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was so shocked when cla apologised…then she started going off on one.
Miss red is loving this, right up there on her high horse

Reactions: 4
Oh wow, I’d love to put her in her place but I cba being blocked & starting another account 🤣.
She’s always got her mates in the boxes.
CLA is wrong (what’s new?!) but they’re on a witch hunt now.
Miss Dread doxxing her followers was disgusting.

Reactions: 5

there are screenshots of Donna saying the N word but I can’t find them

• Heart
  • Angry
Taurian in her box is racist too, She called a mixed race girl in Angie's live a Bounty then did gun signs as she left the live

• Wow
Funny how miss red is defending elpha now they are eqs bestie ! Just said elpha should’ve been able to buy linguerie in peace and it should have been a positive experience, fk me she was taking the piss out if her not tucking not long ago and now Boxes bigging up EQ for guiding Elpha ! What a load of shite

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why is the mouth got the floor again? How she never heard of a poisen pen letter surely everyone has heard of them.

J absolutely did laugh at Jenny having to be moved accommodation. She has shown her true colours yet again.
As for EQ, scum of the earth that one

• Wow
Reactions: 3
J absolutely did laugh at Jenny having to be moved accommodation. She has shown her true colours yet again.
As for EQ, scum of the earth that one
I didn't know that about Jenny, that's terrible and nothing to laugh about. Why when 6 thousand people are watching, Jj is in the box yet again.

Reactions: 4
I didn't know that about Jenny, that's terrible and nothing to laugh about. Why when 6 thousand people are watching, Jj is in the box yet again.
Elphaba blames Jenny for everything, even yesterday blaming her for being followed in Primark.
At this point EQ is enabling his behaviour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.