Miss Red #3 1 minute silence, 12 hours arguing, talks about others mental health but is queen of trolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone knows he has not left. I was hoping she would address whats being going on on the fyp.
Oh and also explain why she is now doing box battles.

Reactions: 5
Is she really going to lick DG and GCrews arse for the entire live? Nobody apart from desperate middle aged women are bothered - if they want to go then go. And why is Dim Don worshipping DG as if he’s donated millions and saved countless people - he’s just an arrogant beg from Southport.

Might be reaching here, but Dim Donna always preaches about mental health. If someone is leaving because it’s affecting their head, don’t try and make them come back through guilt saying ‘we love you, you are our saviour and leader’ …

Reactions: 8
Dom Donna’s live this morning just shows how gullible and vulnerable people are on TT. Oh and how pathetic they are !!

Reactions: 4
I’ve got flashbacks to when the Queen died & people queing up to pay their respects. Embarrassing 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Awwwww tell me they don’t read here with telling me they don’t read here. 🙄

dim Donna, Jay, Alex and the other weirdo’s from their bully group

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gcrew mods in the box now going mad coz gcrew didn’t get the same energy about him leaving as dg did 😂 told you he’d be fizzing that he didn’t get a whole memorial service 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Awwwww tell me they don’t read here with telling me they don’t read here. 🙄

dim Donna, Jay, Alex and the other weirdo’s from their bully group
Yes heard that, about the tattoo. Why wasn't she doing it today? Seems strange.

Reactions: 2
Is it not strange they are leaving because the tax man will be making contact with them all.

• Haha
Dont bother tuning in today folks we all know who she is going to talk about. While she is wasting the whole show talking about people no one really watches or cares about we will all be out here talking about the news on the fyp.

• Haha
Dim Donna you’re sooooo cringy

you just said your job is doing the FYP 😂 no love your an unemployed middle aged bully and talks about a trans in their early twenties??

Oh and CLA too, if they weren’t on the app you’d have no “JOB” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Dim Donna you’re sooooo cringy

you just said your job is doing the FYP 😂 no love your an unemployed middle aged bully and talks about a trans in their early twenties??

Oh and CLA too, if they weren’t on the app you’d have no “JOB” 😂😂😂
Excuse me. I think you'll find she has another important role on the app.

She's DG Decors official bottom cleaner. She licks it clean on the daily. It would be a right mess without her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He should not be allowed to speak on her live when he’s driving, he can’t be concentrating on the road !!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Buster really gives me the creeps I have to mute when he comes in.

Someone in the box just said Miss Red does her research and if she doesn’t have the facts she doesn’t mention it, Donna’s just sitting there nodding away in agreement. What a crock of tit :ROFLMAO: Donna goes off what’s on the fyp only, where do her minions get this tit from?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.