Miss Red #3 1 minute silence, 12 hours arguing, talks about others mental health but is queen of trolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ, why is she holding a vigil for DG.
Fan girl behaviour.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Sat there crying about DG dector

Boxes will be open and she wants you all to join and say how much you love DG and how he's impacted your life

HAHAHAHAHAHHAhhahahahahhahahhahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As Pearl said the trolls are jealous because of the love he gets on the app, what about love in the REAL world which he had then lost because of a APP !!

Christ it’s embarrassing to hear these people 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she holding some sort of memorial service 🤣 he’s a fully grown man who’s chosen to leave a social media app it’s really not that deep 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m waiting for someone to say there will be a candle light vigil tonight outside his house 🤣🤣🤣🤣

duck off

what a bunch of Kent’s

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Donna has a massive hard on for this bloke :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Is she for real :LOL:

DG has fallen off the app, this is nothing but a pathetic attempt to garner sympathy for more gifts! These women need to get a grip, you’d think their first born had died the way they’re carrying on :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gcrew must be fizzing right now at the fact he barely got a mention and DG got a whole vigil service with speeches 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
25 people waiting for the box

She adds eq, "one facetuned photo J" and cockerpoo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fk me her and J have said they will get team DG tattoos if he comes back. That might be the saddest thing I’ve ever bleeping heard

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.