Miss Kyree Loves #6 whinging about bunnies and dry mopping her floor, this basic b!tch is such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she really think Alaskas hair is red? In the book it’s bright red. I see brown?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
July for the stupid pile of Christmas drivel.
If daily affirmations like 'oi am koind, oi am bewdiful, oi am smaaaart' were part of my kids day at kindy I'd move them to a different one.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought they already had the most byootiful, magical dumping zone in the Ikea locker hack job? Oh wait, that was a drop zone - this is a dumping zone. Sorry, got my zones confused.
Okay, but that clock. Then you’ve got the table against the floor against the baskets. Wtf is going on in that house?!?

I genuinely liked Kyree’s boring beige second build.

Reactions: 4
Just when you think it can't get any worse she puts up that ridiculous tic toc biscuit clock - I mean seriously WTF!! The table, the baskets (including the little basket on top), the vase or whatever it is - I seriously feel like she's trolling us by just picking up stuff from the back of a Vinnies that someone's dumped. She has to be in on the joke!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she really think Alaskas hair is red? In the book it’s bright red. I see brown?
Ummmmm sorry, but Kyree said it’s red, so it’s red ok! She’s right and you’re wrong, how dare you argue with Mrs Right!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Come July Koi is going to have that barn lit up like The Griswolds Christmas.. The heater fireplace will be switched on lit. The stockings hanging, the plastic mistletoe draped over the magical beams & the ugly fake over decorated tree will be erected. Ugggg.🧑🏻‍🎄🎅🎄
The awful author will perch on her granny chair & film herself in a Mrs Claus outfit reading her Latest offering....Can hardly wait🥱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Come July Koi is going to have that barn lit up like The Griswolds Christmas.. The heater fireplace will be switched on lit. The stockings hanging, the plastic mistletoe draped over the magical beams & the ugly fake over decorated tree will be erected. Ugggg.🧑🏻‍🎄🎅🎄
The awful author will perch on her granny chair & film herself in a Mrs Claus outfit reading her Latest offering....Can hardly wait🥱
I don’t even think the Griswolds are that tacky 🤣

• Haha
I thought they already had the most byootiful, magical dumping zone in the Ikea locker hack job? Oh wait, that was a drop zone - this is a dumping zone. Sorry, got my zones confused.
I‘m sure she already had an entrance way cabinet. She showed it off during the ikea locker reveal
---
I‘m sure she already had an entrance way cabinet. She showed it off during the ikea locker reveal
Answering myself…there is the dresser that has been regularly featured sitting behind the couch (with natural coloured round baskets underneath) and then on Feb 24 she has a reel for the IKEA locker reveal incidentally showing the same hall dresser in the entrance way, but with white square baskets under and a monstera potplant, vase with handles on top, and a vintage oil painting on the wall. Less that 3 weeks later, the painting has been swapped out for a clock, the monstera is gone and the white square baskets have been replaced with the round baskets.

I wonder if she has 2 of the dressers or swaps one around for different photo shoots?

(if she has two they would have looked great better with them both sitting behind the couch, the one that was there was too short and looked weird.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
That dresser table is going to become the WHERE’S WALLY of kyroids magical mansion. Years from now we’ll see it sneakily appear in various bedrooms, behind every couch, in every corner, the kids’ bathroom, a bed for Lox…..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those $1300 chairs from Adairs are awful 🫣 I wouldn’t pay more than $130.

Reactions: 3
I hope the rabbits, kangaroos & every other 'pest' waits till it's all grown & then destroys it, in YOUR face you rude b*tch.
No one cares about your grass or which way you arrange God's waiting room or how you make your bed or your stupid favourite corner of your barn. You are a rude mean girl who can't stop bragging. Piss off & go fondle some junk in your new baby road hang out.

Reactions: 10
See you next Tuesday Kyree, what a disgusting witch. The hose connected to the sprinkler won’t do the magical tufts any favours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.