Miss Kyree Loves #6 whinging about bunnies and dry mopping her floor, this basic b!tch is such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, my mum always had loads of charging cables next to the bed, so I really appreciated learning this “hack” from her 🥴
EF1811F2-7AEB-44EA-91BB-EE0B84074DF9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God she’s special 🤪
---
Not a hack but my Nan called, she wants her table cloth back. WTF is that shirt. She’s really taking the whole 48 year old mum in 1992 seriously.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Hacks I learnt from mum were more like…wrap your hot scones in a tea towel to transport…get your colours done (remember that one? I’m a summer 😂)…umm don’t use fabric softener on towels. Sorry mum, I’m sure you gave me loads of good “hacks”. Just nothing related to the technology I keep next to my bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My mum told me to always stay humble (no bragging in our house), I guess socks and cables weren’t her priority 🤔
---
Ok, so I just sent my mum a message asking if she has any hacks me, like how to store my iPhone charger, uses for lingerie bags etc she finally replied (probably booking me a session with a psychologist first). Her advice hacks, put lingerie in a lingerie bag to protect them, and stop wires coming out of your bras. Fabulous, i best pop that hack into our sibling group chat on messenger, just incase one of my brothers ruin a g-string or their underwire comes out of their favours bra.

Christ Kyree, get a human friend mate, you’re cooked.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
My mum told me not to act like an aggressive bleep if people don’t have the same opinions as me lolololil. Also, this mum hack thing is so bleeping stupid and she is DESPERATE for context that’s why. She has no bleeping friends, no baby road, no banjup local. She literally has nothing. And honestly her life seems so bleeping boring

My mum taught me to use sunscreen daily and moisturise my face and neck/chest. Great for protecting from sun damage and signs of aging. I think kyree missed that “hack”

• Haha
FFS
Firstly she doesn’t seem to know what a hack is
And secondly please stop posting photos of ACTUAL tit on the sand.

• Haha
It’s all good guys, Kyree has found another store to finger and annoy until they give her a discount code. Peace has been restored.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s all good guys, Kyree has found another store to finger and annoy until they give her a discount code. Peace has been restored.
Oh great! I thought this was the end of the baby road era, now she's just going buy more junk promote tit people don't need. 😅 what she's going do when she has no more young kids to try shill this kind of thing.

Reactions: 5
O
Oh great! I thought this was the end of the baby road era, now she's just going buy more junk promote tit people don't need. 😅 what she's going do when she has no more young kids to try shill this kind of thing.
Oh don’t worry. She’ll be knocked up by Christmas. Hasn’t got anything else todo

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Those chairs are revolting. Doesn’t matter how she arranges her lounge room, it always looks like rooster booster.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.