Miss Kyree Loves #6 whinging about bunnies and dry mopping her floor, this basic b!tch is such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh she hasn’t been this triggered since Alaskas room makeover and that instagram lady who was approached about providing free mermaid decor, shared her thoughts on Alaska being used as child exploitation 🤣🤣🤣. Seems home girl can mostly ignore criticism, but if you come at her family then you can eat dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One of the comments on her ‘cottage garden’ post is “garden goals” in the words of Kyree herself, da faq is wrong with these people? Her house looks like it was made from scraps and off cuts. I weep for humanity.

Reactions: 6
shes’s such a flog.
this SCREAMS she knows there are problems - as correctly pointed out by so many comments (even I know that soil, concrete and 'compacted gravel' are not the same thing and I know NOTHING) - and is trying to justify it as money saving.
But is it REALLY when its not done properly and has to be done again.....??? Just wait til you can afford to do it properly!
Not very smart or koind of you Kyrage

Reactions: 6
Build your 'dream barn, dream gardens' however you like but stfu with all your bragging.
I can imagine how she was with show & tell at school. Hang on, all that tit will be in a ' memory box' saved by saggy tits.
Not long before she is bragging about having the biggest & best barn & garden in her proxy estate, forgetting that most other families would have to save & pay for every little thing they want/need. Unlike the super special magical Harvey Family who are #kindly gifted too so much.

Reactions: 5
shes’s such a flog.
Kyrie: “No offence taken”
Narrator: there indeed WAS offence taken.

For someone who “has been doing this instagram for 10 years” she should know that she has her brands / clients following her and potentially seeing this tantrum towards strangers on the internet. Much author, much profesh telling people in multiple slides to eat a dick.

Lady, you can’t ask everyone to look at your video, invite comments asking people what they think and then crack it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is her job. I cant get over how influencers speak to people, If I walked into work today and told coworkers to eat a dick because I didn’t appreciate something said, I’d be straight to the principals office. Unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can imagine her laughing at Barney Den running around screeching go eat a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.