Miss Kyree Loves #6 whinging about bunnies and dry mopping her floor, this basic b!tch is such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she tidies her wardrobe once a week surely she can remember which clothes she actually wore in the previous 7 days? Those ones go in the wash and the rest back in their hangers!
But then she can’t teach us all how to clean our wardrobes.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
E814326D-7FFF-4CC0-95C4-6C4B1663EC41.png

duck off Mum!”

can just imagine her flipping the bird after this was taken. Even Laksa is over your shilling Kyree

Reactions: 8
Teenage years will be torture for those kids, so much fodder for bullies on the internet. tit parenting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Sorry Kyree, this is what I see when I see Denny. Are the Harvey’s any relation? I know it’s mean, but she shoves them in our faces, your kids aren’t anything special in the looks department, not ugly, but not standout. They’re average and that’s OK.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
9FF790DC-2EAD-4342-B1DF-A9A0E596C4E8.png
Uhhh.. why don’t you just got outside and do the same thing and actually see more? Can’t wait until she’s complaining about how much they have to clean the ‘dream sky light’ I wonder if she thinks that’s what Ben sees when he’s between her legs? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why not install retic? All they had was a sprinkler.
Crazy they didn’t install reticulation first. So more harder once the lawn is in and so much easier to water whilst it’s growing than moving the sprinklers around. Maybe that’s why they didn’t do roll on lawn as most landscapers won’t do it without retic.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Lol she thinks she’s a veteran mum? Sit down witch.

Also Kyrood, that message was NOT rude but your reply WAS. Channel all your anger towards a hobby or, I dunno, a job?
Remember when she was lecturing us about allllll the things that cost money we need to considaaaaa when building? This is her third build. She knows more things than anyone else. Pretty fkn sure LANDSCAPING was on that list she drilled at us.

Call me shallow, inept or batshit crazy, but TURF (aka ‘roll out lawn’) for my children to play on would’ve come above replacing my saucepan set, buying 4289 laundry baskets, 5390 throw rugs, new couches, new beds and fake indoor olive trees.

Also agree with previous poster about no irrigation system. Another perfect opportunity missed… wait for the BUT YOOOOOU GUYS I LOVE TO STAND HERE WATERING THINGS LIKE A PIONEER WOMAN ON THE PRAIRIE.

*insert Sound of Music anthem here*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.