Miss Kyree Loves #6 whinging about bunnies and dry mopping her floor, this basic b!tch is such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me get this straight, to now see the tv properly you have to sit in those ugly uncomfortable chairs, or you practically have to break your neck if you wanna lay on the couch. This whole set is just stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Girlfriend needs a job or hobby that doesn’t involve:

# manure
# beige throws
# sprinklers
# grass tufts
# 6655444776 side tables, hall tables, cushions

I’m 48 and I’m horrified for her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God, she’s just so bleeping boring. I hope she fucks off into oblivion down in Bunbury..or vasse or wherever the duck she is!!

Go volunteer at your brats cherubs school or wherever saggy tits volunteers & meet some humans face to face.

The day I look older than my mum is the day I give up on life. I’m fairly certain her mum was a young mum, but FFS Kyree. You’re 34, not 84.
It just occurred to me that kyroids 6 neighbors would be able to see straight through their sheers into their family room at night? I love my neighbors but I value my privacy more!!

Reactions: 9
Everyone on Instagram: WHO CARES!
Are the black blobs rabbit tit??? 😳🤣🤣

and yes, your TV is way too high. Her eyeballs were practically rolling to the back of her head when standing(!) while watching Ally McBeal.
---
The day I look older than my mum is the day I give up on life. I’m fairly certain her mum was a young mum, but FFS Kyree. You’re 34, not 84.
the eyebrows (or lack thereof)! 😳

Reactions: 2
Yep, almost like the dining table needs to be turned long ways. She’s got no clue when it comes to design and proportions.
But Ben is going to craft a magic arch bookcase from ikea shelves to go here to house more 1990 treasures.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But Ben is going to craft a magic arch bookcase from ikea shelves to go here to house more 1990 treasures.
My bad, I completely forgot about the open ikea lockers to display all her vintage finds and antique pieces from 1995.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her posture in that video of her rearranging the furniture 😮 Her body has aged to match her styling 😬

Reactions: 6
How bored are you if you’ve resorted to filming yourself rearranging furniture in your month old home?

Reactions: 9
Ok I haven’t looked at her in a while but honestly she seems deeply sad now and trapped in her beigemansion just cleaning, “restocking” and moving furniture. She has no enthusiasm for her audience anymore. It’s sad to watch.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.