Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That coat looks like a tatty version of Tree Of Life's but with a more expensive price tag, weird 🥴

Reactions: 9
That coat looks like something my bestie found in an op shop in the late 90’s and wore everywhere one winter! It was a relic from the 70’s

Reactions: 7
That coat is the fugliest thing I’ve seen in quite a while, I thought it was an uglydressing gown.

Reactions: 8
My mum is 79, I showed her Kerry’s guest room for the MIL and asked her what she liked in the room, she said she liked the shutters 😆
---
Spending more money. There really isn't anything wrong with her closet. You can just make do.

View attachment 2997140
She’s copied a reno page I follow, she’s even liked this women’s post, she’s so cringey. It won’t look anything like the woman she’s copying because their renovation is stunning and her husband does a great job with everything he does.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Koi the expert on everything didn’t even bother using a mattress protector on the bed.🤢

Reactions: 6
The fur reminds me of a matted dog.
---
Just realised Coven and Co is down the road from my parents holiday home, I’m going to stay in a few weeks, mum and I might have to go and check this coat out.

Last edited:
I think saggy & Koi are both thick as bricks.🧱
The matching hair do, glasses & poor taste in clothes. Same, same.

• Haha
Yet Trunchbull looks better and probably didn’t throw her bleeping dog away to buy a prettier one 🤬
IMG_8830.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Koi we don’t want to hear about you training your dog. Dog no 2 in about 12 months.

i think saggy might have a new puppy too, Dottie Jolley, her other dog is getting long in the tooth now especially for a big dog.

That dog is (subjectively) so much cuter than socks. Must be absolutely killing her that she can’t post her perfect ‘gram dog

Reactions: 5