Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the message Sock-gate sends to the children… if you aren’t compliant enough, cute enough, clean enough or performing to mummy’s standards you will be replaced 😫
Major therapy is going to be required
I guess Barney better pack his bags then, oh that’s right, he’s the favourite and rather then teach him to be respectful she’ll just get Ben Laden the painting carpenter to paint the room grey.

duck I cannot stand this smug gutter rat, no bullshit kindness card will convince me otherwise.

Reactions: 10
Her saying that Penny is part of the family means nothing when it’s exactly what she said about Socks, months before getting rid of him.

Reactions: 19
Yes I wondered the same recently! I know granny moo having kids young, but young is pretty broad! So hard to tell how old either of them are.

also does anyone else feel utterly ridiculous saying granny moo?
Just call her Saggy Tits like Kyreee does.

Reactions: 3
Honestly still shocked at the absolute audacity of that series of stories. She’s back to feeling smug as duck. Zero regrets for what happened with Socks.

If Penny is their dream perfect lap dog puppy, then it’s 100% down to luck and more crappy research. Also makes you wonder how on earth they ended up with Socks in the first place if that’s what they were looking for in a dog.

Reactions: 22
Kyreee is a smug nasty little creep & I can’t stand her bragging about her boring life, ugly barn & obnoxious brats.

Reactions: 11
Honestly still shocked at the absolute audacity of that series of stories. She’s back to feeling smug as duck. Zero regrets for what happened with Socks.

If Penny is their dream perfect lap dog puppy, then it’s 100% down to luck and more crappy research. Also makes you wonder how on earth they ended up with Socks in the first place if that’s what they were looking for in a dog.
Absolutely heartbreaking that she’s replaced the dog. They obviously aren’t cut out to be pet owners and it’s disgusting she just ‘swaps’ dogs on a whim. Wait until this new dog starts weeing on the furniture or something inconvenient. She’ll send it packing I can guarantee it.

Reactions: 13
Her saying that Penny is part of the family means nothing when it’s exactly what she said about Socks, months before getting rid of him.
She absolutely did, there is a story saying the exact thing with a pic of Socks in the laundry, I can’t find it though.

Reactions: 6
What an utter witch. Back to smug ole kyree isn't she. Arrggghhh she makes my blood boil. Everything's always perfect perfect perfect isn't it. 🤬🤬🤬

Saving the screenshots here, just in case she dumps this one too 🫠. We’ve heard alllllll of this before. All of it.

She’s played her hand. She said everything was perfect and magical with Socks and then eventually admitted it wasn’t. She’s full of lies. Can’t believe a single word she says. She will never be happy.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 15
At least the Home Socks is at now he’s actually loved and appreciated and treated the way he should be. Not tied up to a table with 3 screaming brats and kunty Kyrie to deal with

Reactions: 17
The breeder should be ashamed for allowing her another dog after socks.
But backyard breeders have no ethics, just like witch faced lizard lips.

Reactions: 23
That mutt has pretty big feet too, the smug fu*ker just can’t help herself with the bragging. Socks…..socks who?

Reactions: 12
She's saved all the dog stuff to a highlight. She's not one bit ashamed. The least she could have done after disposing of Socks was to adopt from a rescue organisation. She could have found a small dog who wasn't going to grow any bigger and is even already trained. But that wouldn't fit her vibe. Only high-end designer dogs from backyard breeders for this wasteful biatch.

Replacement Socks has pretty big feet. Watch out puppy, don't grow too big or your mum will send you to live on a farm with Socks and Lox.

Reactions: 16
That mutt has pretty big feet too, the smug fu*ker just can’t help herself with the bragging. Socks…..socks who?
I see cocker spaniels as medium size dogs. Penny's not going to stay small forever.

I also don't think Kyree has the mental capacity to look after a dog long term.

Would love to know what the timeframe was between Sox leaving and the new dog arriving. She should be mortified that she went on so much about how they knew what they were doing and had done soooooo much research into what bread to get but she clearly has no shame at all. She's awful.

I see cocker spaniels as medium size dogs. Penny's not going to stay small forever.
Absolutely. It’s also another working breed and one that is skilled in agility events ie jumping. Her “research” extended as far as “cute puppy, no waitlist”.
---
She might get lucky, but it is luck.

Did she choose an English spaniel because it’s English like Benny boo?

I grew up with an English spaniel, beautiful dog… weighed much more than 10kg though … probably closer to 15kg and wasn’t over weight.

could also scale out 2.5m tin fence in Fckn 3 seconds flat
Was also an absolute ninja at scaling our wooden front gate and digging grave size holes

we spend a lot of time walking our spaniel and taking her for runs but farrrrrk she still had solid energy regardless

good luck Kyrie.

Reactions: 12