Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just like socks was apart of the family hey…
---
Also… is the dogs name thumbelina???
Awwww…. The Insta-pretty puppy loves laying around watching tv all day. Kez should have bought this one first and saved all the backlash and Socks could have been loved and not tied to a coffee table from the beginning!

Reactions: 18
Trying to work out how old GrannyMoo is. I wonder if she had Kyree at 18 and is in her early to mid 50s.
Yes I wondered the same recently! I know granny moo having kids young, but young is pretty broad! So hard to tell how old either of them are.

also does anyone else feel utterly ridiculous saying granny moo?

Reactions: 8
I'm so glad your aesthetically pleasing dog is so perfectly behaved for you, you absolute cretin. Maybe if you'd put as much effort into Socks he might have been the same. Watch out cocker spaniel, your getting close to the forgotten dogs timeline, hopefully you don't act like a puppy or you'll be out on your own too.

Reactions: 23
Why did i watch her stories 😭 her dog is adorable she should of just went with her the first time, hopefully she here to stay and not just for sponsorship content i sincerely hope kyroid has learnt her lesson.

Had her for 10 weeks and best dog ever… righto Kerry… enjoy the puppy teeth & destroying everything stage

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aww she’s decided to puppy spam everyone. Was engagement getting low Kerry? The frustration of not being able to share your content puppy became too much? I shouldn’t be surprised this moron who apparently studied journalism has no idea what literally means. If it’s a real dog it can’t be “literally a dream dog” dumbass.

Reactions: 19
Just like socks was apart of the family hey…
---
Also… is the dogs name thumbelina???
So the perfect dog. Quiet and doesn't like going outside. How long will that last.

Yes I wondered the same recently! I know granny moo having kids young, but young is pretty broad! So hard to tell how old either of them are.

also does anyone else feel utterly ridiculous saying granny moo?
She was living on Christmas Island and I guess there's not a lot to do there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Awwww…. The Insta-pretty puppy loves laying around watching tv all day. Kez should have bought this one first and saved all the backlash and Socks could have been loved and not tied to a coffee table from the beginning!
But Socks was ready to go right when this impatient (but did so much research) flog wanted him.

Aww she’s decided to puppy spam everyone. Was engagement getting low Kerry? The frustration of not being able to share your content puppy became too much? I shouldn’t be surprised this moron who apparently studied journalism has no idea what literally means. If it’s a real dog it can’t be “literally a dream dog” dumbass.
This still doesn’t sit right with me, Sox would’ve done all of this too had she of put the training time in with him and not kept him tethered on a leash.
It’s as though she’s made it out to be as easy as she kept the receipt and returned the first one and replaced it with another model and now everything is PERFECT, SUBLIME AND DREAMY.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She used to brag about what a good perfect dog sox was and he’s gone now sooooo who knows pennys fate.

Either way she makes me bleeping angry and she doesn’t deserve a dog at all. Sox was adorable and he didn’t choose that life, that selfish mole chose it for him.

Notice how it’s Alaska holding the new puppy yet with Sox he was always with loxley.
Uggghj I’m raging after watching those stories

Reactions: 20
She should be ashamed of herself. Animals aren't objects Koiree. You can't just get rid of one when it doesn't meet your expectations. If you could do that with kids she'd have returned Lox for a different model.

I used to foster animals. The most common story I heard for why an animal was in my care was that someone got one on a whim and didn't understand that they were a lifetime commitment. Hear that Koiree? A lifetime commitment. Not a "until it's no longer convenient for me" commitment.

Post your shiny new toy on your grid without limiting comments or blocking everyone who calls you out. See what people really think.

Reactions: 23
Socks was allegedly perfect too. Until she ditched him.

It’s a working breed, not a lap dog. Which is not to say that they aren’t a lovely, cuddly breed, but they are active outdoorsy dogs. They’re also great in agility events, because they’re good at jumping over things. You know Kez, like your crappy fence.

Her name is Penny. Kerry is saying Thumbelina because she’s sahhhh small, not like that horrible Socks. She’s not done very good research because cocker spaniels are definitely not 10kg at full size. She could easily be closer to 15kg, even as a girl.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I just went through the last thread because I can’t sleep. She posted on the 26th of April that Socks was gone. Today she said they’ve had the new dog for 10 weeks. 10 weeks ago was April 10th. She’s a horrible human and I doubt I’ll ever be convinced otherwise.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Imagine the message Sock-gate sends to the children… if you aren’t compliant enough, cute enough, clean enough or performing to mummy’s standards you will be replaced 😫
Major therapy is going to be required

• Sad
Reactions: 15