Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about you just don’t share it at all then you wrinkly cretin! Nobody cares! Just put in your new ugly door & be done with it.
This. Exactly. She hates hearing people’s opinions so why share it at all. Let alone a full day and 10 fkn stories about it. Loser

Reactions: 7
How many different styles of doors, handles and cabinetry is there going to be in one house? She’s such a trend follower, it ends up costing her an absolute fortune in lack of ability to commit to functionality and classic, timeless stye. That house looks so hodge lodge and jaunty. Hate to think how many different “eras” of Kyree it’s been through by the time she sells it. I reckon as so as she’s done with the 90’s farm wide aesthetic she won’t be able to stand the place and sell
She'll be on her 54th coat of paint to hide all the marks, they'll be so much you'll basically be able to peel it off, 45th set of handles that don't match the kitchen, they'll be doors in every corner of the houses to make sure everywhere has easy access to everything..She'll dig up the grass get pool.. then get rid of it.
😂 it will be completely fkd by the time she sells it.

Reactions: 10
Are snakes and spiders in WA different to the rest of the country?
In Queensland they’re scaling fences, slithering and climbing everywhere. An upside down boot wouldn’t stop much.
I think Bbenny just likes to play with his tools. Never seen such a tit tradey though. Everything he does looks amateurish with no attention to detail. He is probably the worst electrician on the mine site.

• Haha
Does cavity slider mean something different in WA? Why would you cut into twice as much BRICK just to have a cavity slider vs a normal hung door. Surely she could have foreseen this and built the door (or kept the floor plan as is).
Builders plans make sense. Generally, they work. They haven’t just built ThReE houses, they’ve been tried and tested 100 times. She should have followed the plan or paid for a building designer/architect.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
That boot rack looks even shittier than the piece of tit I made in Year 7 woodwork 35 years ago.
---
Kerry you didn’t discover dust mops, I’ve had one for years. I use it to get the dust under my furniture. I never use it anywhere else because stuff gets caught and could scratch my floors.
Lol at her thinking she has a busy home 😆😆😆 idiot.
IMG_8930.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
As an actual British person I would like Kyree to f off and stop the forced and fake use of "hoover". We don't want you to associate with us. Your husband is barely English, and you're as bogan as they come. I learned the word bogan when I did some work exchange in Melbourne and I don't force it into my vocabulary every day because that would be phony. I use it only when there is no other word I could use instead- and when it comes to describing Kyree, it's the only word that fits.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As an actual British person I would like Kyree to f off and stop the forced and fake use of "hoover". We don't want you to associate with us. Your husband is barely English, and you're as bogan as they come. I learned the word bogan when I did some work exchange in Melbourne and I don't force it into my vocabulary every day because that would be phony. I use it only when there is no other word I could use instead- and when it comes to describing Kyree, it's the only word that fits.
Yep. My Mum is British, the Hoover thing gets up my nose.
---
Where is the mudroom, I forget?
I believe you have to go through the pantry, sorry larder to get to the mud room, they haven’t cut a hole in the wall yet so boots get dumped at the back door, because lazy AF.

Disclaimer, I have no fking idea where it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep. My Mum is British, the Hoover thing gets up my nose.
---

I believe you have to go through the pantry, sorry larder to get to the mud room, they haven’t cut a hole in the wall yet so boots get dumped at the back door, because lazy AF.

Disclaimer, I have no fking idea where it is.
I pretty sure your correct, it's through the laundry, but it will non functional like her wardrobe, because you have to walk through another room to get to it.. I've never seen a house designed so badly 😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Shut the duck up about your stupid bleeping dry mop. Who cares how much you use it. Shove it up your clacker and be done with it.
FFS.