Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who grew up in the country would’ve laughed their arses off at her comment with the upside down wellies. USE YOUR FKN BRAIN KYREE.

Reactions: 1
Are people really buying $300 pots? Ok i get it, it's versatile can go from stove to oven.. but shesh that's investment, or just overly just expensive.. i have $30 fryer pan, and $10 pots from kmart..😅
I'm not a very good cook. I just can't justify spending that kind of money.

Kyree probably only bought it as she like the colour.

Anyone who grew up in the country would’ve laughed their arses off at her comment with the upside down wellies. USE YOUR FKN BRAIN KYREE.
I grew up in the country
We used to just flip our shoes over and just give them a few good whacks to see if anything dropped out 😆

Reactions: 6
Kerry we know the pots are gifted, you may as well stop using it in your stories, if it’s not gifted it’s not coming in to your house. Also love the two filthy tea towels, such neat freaks.

Reactions: 5
That yard looks like it’s in a houso estate and just out of shot are a bunch of crappy old cars. It’s not the enchanting English garden she thinks it is.
IMG_8967.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of all her content, kitchen Kyree is the strangest. She insisted on this glorious kitchen in the barn but we do rarely see her doing any actual cooking or anything to do with food or family meal prep which is weird when you have three young kids. I feel like I spent YEARS in the kitchen when my kids were that age.

Reactions: 11
Of all her content, kitchen Kyree is the strangest. She insisted on this glorious kitchen in the barn but we do rarely see her doing any actual cooking or anything to do with food or family meal prep which is weird when you have three young kids. I feel like I spent YEARS in the kitchen when my kids were that age.
Yes! I reckon I spend 7 years chained to my cooktop making veggies and meat meals to freeze for my babies and toddlers. I’m sure Kerry went with the spaghetti bolognese in the squeeze tube for her kids, which you’d forgive if she worked.

Reactions: 4