Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many different styles of doors, handles and cabinetry is there going to be in one house? She’s such a trend follower, it ends up costing her an absolute fortune in lack of ability to commit to functionality and classic, timeless stye. That house looks so hodge lodge and jaunty. Hate to think how many different “eras” of Kyree it’s been through by the time she sells it. I reckon as so as she’s done with the 90’s farm wide aesthetic she won’t be able to stand the place and sell

Reactions: 6
She must be absolutely bleeping bored and stuck for content because what the duck else does she have going for her these days??

Reactions: 7
Saying it’s obvious that she’ll move the sconce and picture
so that they’re centred with the bed, when the framing and the centring on that picture is diabolical 😫😫😫
---
No one cares where you hang it on the wall when it looks like THIS.
IMG_6430.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My husband is fifo and we have two young kids, If I was a SAHM and we had just moved to our NEW house, freshly built new house - then asked my husband when he was home to make me a new doorway because I was too lazy to walk and extra 20 steps he would laugh in my face.
Not only is is creating work by adding a doorway but also moving lights, patching and painting walls.

it doesn’t make sense, who on earth is that lazy? Maybe she should review less Netflix series and start walking through her bathroom more. She doesn’t leave the house all day, it’s honestly just weird at this point.

Reactions: 21
Saying it’s obvious that she’ll move the sconce and picture
so that they’re centred with the bed, when the framing and the centring on that picture is diabolical 😫😫😫
---
No one cares where you hang it on the wall when it looks like THIS.
View attachment 3016217
Yikes, she needs to get done brasso, I think that’s the most vintage she’s ever found 🤢
---
My husband is fifo and we have two young kids, If I was a SAHM and we had just moved to our NEW house, freshly built new house - then asked my husband when he was home to make me a new doorway because I was too lazy to walk and extra 20 steps he would laugh in my face.
Not only is is creating work by adding a doorway but also moving lights, patching and painting walls.

it doesn’t make sense, who on earth is that lazy? Maybe she should review less Netflix series and start walking through her bathroom more. She doesn’t leave the house all day, it’s honestly just weird at this point.
Yep, get some steps Kyree, you have ZERO muscle tone and you might find you actually have a bum and shape. Right now you look like Gumby.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The pair of them cree
I don't know in my mind, that would make a little bit more sense, but either way that's a weird design our wardrobe are off to the side of the room and my partner and i are actually separate walk in robes, and our bathroom has barn door so we don't look in there lol
Kyreee doesn’t have a door because she likes to ogle Lurch naked in the shower.🤢
---
The pair of them cree
I don't know in my mind, that would make a little bit more sense, but either way that's a weird design our wardrobe are off to the side of the room and my partner and i are actually separate walk in robes, and our bathroom has barn door so we don't look in there lol
Kyreee doesn’t have a door because she likes to ogle Lurch naked in the shower.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Kerry the point I’ve highlighted in pink, are you SURE???? Or does this only apply to your house, not your pets?
The final point on your passive aggressive list, remember that time you posted your first dog saying “we know he’s going to be big, it’s ok, we know” but you got rid of him because he was big anyway.
You are a bleeping piece of utter trash.
IMG_8922.jpeg

• Haha
Kerry the point I’ve highlighted in pink, are you SURE???? Or does this only apply to your house, not your pets?
The final point on your passive aggressive list, remember that time you posted your first dog saying “we know he’s going to be big, it’s ok, we know” but you got rid of him because he was big anyway.
View attachment 3017422
Here is a tip for free you stupid fu*ktard, DON’T brag about EVERY detail of your life & then your fan girls won’t oVeRwHeLm you with messages. F OFF & eat a crate of dicks.

Reactions: 13
Had she shown that insane floor plan when she was doing the build, loads of people would have told her it was stupid. And she would have said the same thing. It’s her thiiiiird build. She knows eeeeverything.

Reactions: 16
What does this flog NOT share, we’ve seen every inch & then some of her body thanks to her creepy birth videos.? I’m 100000000000% sure no one needed to see that.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 3017422
Yeah, I got severe Deja vu reading this. It’s almost word for word what she said about poor Socks.

We moved into our home around 5 years ago and we have to walk through our ensuite to our walk in robe. When I saw it I thought ‘wow, that’s weird, I’ve never seen that before’.
But I’ve never once thought about adding an eyesore of a door that would be so close to another door, and would be the first thing you would see when you walked in the room.
the fact she has to change electrical work just to save herself a few steps is crazy. What does she have over Ben that makes it so he can’t point out how ridiculous this is?
I’m legitimately wondering what skeletons he has hiding in that closet that is just too far for princess Kyree to walk to that she needs a shortcut.
She’s ruining that home.

Reactions: 18
Yeah, I got severe Deja vu reading this. It’s almost word for word what she said about poor Socks.

We moved into our home around 5 years ago and we have to walk through our ensuite to our walk in robe. When I saw it I thought ‘wow, that’s weird, I’ve never seen that before’.
But I’ve never once thought about adding an eyesore of a door that would be so close to another door, and would be the first thing you would see when you walked in the room.
the fact she has to change electrical work just to save herself a few steps is crazy. What does she have over Ben that makes it so he can’t point out how ridiculous this is?
I’m legitimately wondering what skeletons he has hiding in that closet that is just too far for princess Kyree to walk to that she needs a shortcut.
She’s ruining that home.
I think the exact same thing. Did he have an affair or something and she is using chores and the kids as leverage. My husband is quite chill but he’d tell me in no uncertain terms that this situation would not be happening.
Ben likes chores? Great. No one likes chores THAT much. Especially when their partner is as fkn lazy as Kerry, filming him working and watching Netflix all day.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 3017422

How about you just don’t share it at all then you wrinkly cretin! Nobody cares! Just put in your new ugly door & be done with it.

Reactions: 11

She’s ruining that home.
1719383802612.png

This, except it was ruined when she built it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor mutt is teething, hope it chews the legs off the coffee table & anything else it can sink its teeth into. Hope Koi bought the dog a noice keep sake box for the fallen teeth. Would be noice, would be unUSuaaal.

• Haha