Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1719714851895.png
I cannot believe she posts these pictures and obviously think it looks good - it's horrendous!! Those pavers are seriously the ugliest I think I've ever seen - the whole colour tone is just so wrong. The non-existant grass, the tit everywhere, the double trampolines (including the neighbours) not to mention the entire back of the neighbour's house. I just can't it's all so bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 3025229 I cannot believe she posts these pictures and obviously think it looks good - it's horrendous!! Those pavers are seriously the ugliest I think I've ever seen - the whole colour tone is just so wrong. The non-existant grass, the tit everywhere, the double trampolines (including the neighbours) not to mention the entire back of the neighbour's house. I just can't it's all so bad.
Hahahahahaaha it quite literally looks like a commission house block

Reactions: 8
Yes I mean that looks… fine. I’m sure it’s fun for the kids and it’s not all about how it looks. But if you have a page dedicated to your house and you consider yourself a bit of a smug expert and share a photo of your yard for no reason other than to “showcase” it, then yeah.., it looks absolutely woeful.

Reactions: 10
Another mutt.

The bio gave it away with “spoodles”. But just for tax.

Not a registered ANKC breeder. Really did your RESEARCH?!

Womp womp “Ky”. Supporting another backyard breeder 🤮

Nowhere to be found on ANKC database, DogsWest or DogzOnline.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Guys, it’s that time of year again, time to windex the Prouds bridal set. Not sure what I’m more excited for, shiny cubic zirconias or the toilet makeover.
IMG_8977.png
IMG_8978.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Is that Ky’s bathroom or the public toilet at Westfield Carousel?

It’s bad. I get that the tap is centred to the sink, but it looks off balance and lopsided with the mixer on the side. Gold, white and silver hardware all in one picture. Enchanting.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Telling people to set a reminder for a “kids toilet makeover” there is really no one scraping the bottom of the barrel for content like “Ky” I have second hand embarrassment for her

Reactions: 9