Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her costume isn’t that bad but honestly it’s the least she can do I can work myself into the ground at my real jobs and still whip up a costume😂

Reactions: 5
What a waste of space having that area between the bathroom and walk in robe. And the towel rails on the carpet area 🤢
---
IMG_8915.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s going to have two door ways in her bedroom, one next to her bed that will go through where her ironing board is, the other is through the ensuite. Sorry, I can’t draw for tit 😫

we get it Kerry, but your custom changes to your volume build are COOKED. The standard floor plan is MUCH better. Her changes just made a mess.

Although their toilet placement is wrong to me, we have an open ensuite and our closed in toilet is on the external wall to have a window. That ensuite is 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why would you bother? Seems like a lot of work to make a doorway just because you're too lazy to walk through the bathroom to put clothes away.

Screen_Recording_20240625_173627_Instagram_exported_27026~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20240625_173634_Instagram_exported_0~2.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s a really stupid design in the first place. The original floor plan made more sense. Why would she alter it so you have to walk through a bathroom to a cupboard?

Reactions: 12
“I majored in communications” that’s such an American way to speak about “college” lol what does the mean Kerry? You did a bachelor of communication? You watch too many movies.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Holly heck what a tit design! I didn't realise
She had to walk through the bathroom to get to the wardrobe.. i never seem a room designed like that, that truely doesn't make sense, i can see why she wants put another door in, but this is 3rd bulid she knew what she doing she should just suck it up. Lol what a knob

Reactions: 15
Holly heck what a tit design! I didn't realise
She had to walk through the bathroom to get to the wardrobe.. i never seem a room designed like that, that truely doesn't make sense, i can see why she wants put another door in, but this is 3rd bulid she knew what she doing she should just suck it up. Lol what a knob
I’ve seen the reverse where people walk through their robe to the bathroom, but not the other way around. I’d love for her to explain the logic.

Reactions: 15
We’ve lived in our second build since 2016, I’m proud to announce we haven’t done any renovations. We put in a pool, but the inside has remained the same.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I am actually lost for words how insane this is - especially being their THIRD build and such experts. Does he genuinely never want her husband to relax ever?? Must he always have a project list??

Reactions: 11
I’ve seen the reverse where people walk through their robe to the bathroom, but not the other way around. I’d love for her to explain the logic.
I don't know in my mind, that would make a little bit more sense, but either way that's a weird design our wardrobe are off to the side of the room and my partner and i are actually separate walk in robes, and our bathroom has barn door so we don't look in there lol

Reactions: 3
I don't know in my mind, that would make a little bit more sense, but either way that's a weird design our wardrobe are off to the side of the room and my partner and i are actually separate walk in robes, and our bathroom has barn door so we don't look in there lol
I think it makes sense if the room is narrow or if there’s some sort of shape issue, but it wouldn’t be my preference. Ours is just a rectangle and the bathroom and walk in robe are next to each other, both with doors, like a normal set up 😂

Reactions: 2
Isn’t the point of building a home, having everything done? We’re living in a 100 year old house that someone else renovated and we’re redoing their Reno’s.
Must be a WA THING.

Reactions: 6